Rooms To Go - False Advertisement
I bought my "Ultimate room package" last saturday as part of the weekend special where if i bought my living rooms set that weekend i would get a free 50" tv from best buy before the superbowl, which meant they only had one week to get me the tv.
Unfortunately, I had no idea until after i bought my living room set that Rooms to go had so many negative complaints about not delivering on time and the lack of coordination on their part to make sure deliveries are sent on a timely manner. So being a skeptic, after reading all the negative reviews, I decided to be proactive and called Rooms to Go to verify that i would get it before the super bowl like the advertisement guaranteed me and the phone operator on monday assure me i would have it by then and that it would be delivered to my house and nothing else could be done at that moment other than wait for the phone call telling me to be at my house to sign for it at a certain time.
Then came today which was Friday and still haven't gotten a phone call and i knew nobody delivers on Sunday, especially super bowl sunday of all sundays, therefore i only had saturday as the last day to get it before the superbowl; so being proactive once again I called and they gave me a reference number and to call best buy directly. After being on hold for a good 30 minutes...grrrr to my surprise i found out i wasn't getting my tv before the superbowl like i was guaranteed to. Definitely poor customer service and not living up to their word for someone taking advantage of an oportunity only to be mislead completely. Now i was given the option to pick up the TV monday at the local bestbuy which is the day after the superbowl which for someone reason since nobody told me that if i had called yesterday i could have picked it up Saturday.
Everything that phone operator told me monday was just garbage and if she had known better i would have been able to, being the proactive person i am, picked up my TV wednesday. Now after all this i'm skeptic about my furniture delivery coming next week and all the drama that's come with it. I would love to be proactive and make sure everything goes smoothly but they already called me to verify shipping time and i'm just awaiting that day to see how bad it's gonna be....i hate to be a pessimist but all these reviews are all telling me to take all the cautions necessary so i can't be screwed over.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "First of all this is my first review of anything I have ever purchased. I searched for a year for a couch that I liked and wanted to buy for..."
- "The biggest mistake I made was purchasing "leather" sectional couch from the RTG Boca Raton Store in December of 2009. When purchased, we were told how durable of a piece..."
- "I purchased an entire room...spent a lot of money. After 15 months springs started popping through our couch making it very uncomfortable to sit on. Called numerous times including the..."
- "Hearthware has redesigned a new "Power Dome" that they say will withstand the temperature of the oven (why they would have designed a dome that doesn't withstand the heat, nobody..."
- "New Vitality is a long-term front for Roger W. Mason, a convicted drug manufacturer and drug illegal drug dealer who sells such items as Super Beta Prostate and Ageless Male..."
- "ISHRS is a DISGRACE!! International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery is a DISGRACE!! This is a NON-COMMERCIAL posting/website. Any statements I make below are my own opinion. For reasons described below, the..."
- "Purchased an entire exhaust system and tuner from Cobra USA just over 2 years ago. Last weekend I heard a leak in the exhaust. I pulled the heatshield off and..."
- "I WAS IN UR FAMILY DOLLAR STORE TODAY MAY 27th,2016 AROUND 5:00PM, I WAS BUYING BATHROOM ITEM ALONG WITH A COUCH COVER. THE COUCH COVER RANG UP $20.00, BUT WAS..."
- "Sit means sit in Pittsburgh is by far the worst place you could go to get dog training. They use shock collars as their first "go to" resource before..."