Rooms To Go - False Advertisement
I bought my "Ultimate room package" last saturday as part of the weekend special where if i bought my living rooms set that weekend i would get a free 50" tv from best buy before the superbowl, which meant they only had one week to get me the tv.
Unfortunately, I had no idea until after i bought my living room set that Rooms to go had so many negative complaints about not delivering on time and the lack of coordination on their part to make sure deliveries are sent on a timely manner. So being a skeptic, after reading all the negative reviews, I decided to be proactive and called Rooms to Go to verify that i would get it before the super bowl like the advertisement guaranteed me and the phone operator on monday assure me i would have it by then and that it would be delivered to my house and nothing else could be done at that moment other than wait for the phone call telling me to be at my house to sign for it at a certain time.
Then came today which was Friday and still haven't gotten a phone call and i knew nobody delivers on Sunday, especially super bowl sunday of all sundays, therefore i only had saturday as the last day to get it before the superbowl; so being proactive once again I called and they gave me a reference number and to call best buy directly. After being on hold for a good 30 minutes...grrrr to my surprise i found out i wasn't getting my tv before the superbowl like i was guaranteed to. Definitely poor customer service and not living up to their word for someone taking advantage of an oportunity only to be mislead completely. Now i was given the option to pick up the TV monday at the local bestbuy which is the day after the superbowl which for someone reason since nobody told me that if i had called yesterday i could have picked it up Saturday.
Everything that phone operator told me monday was just garbage and if she had known better i would have been able to, being the proactive person i am, picked up my TV wednesday. Now after all this i'm skeptic about my furniture delivery coming next week and all the drama that's come with it. I would love to be proactive and make sure everything goes smoothly but they already called me to verify shipping time and i'm just awaiting that day to see how bad it's gonna be....i hate to be a pessimist but all these reviews are all telling me to take all the cautions necessary so i can't be screwed over.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Purchased a sofa, love seat, and two recliners and ottomans in 2010. Highly recommended fabric by the salesman as very durable. Their advertisements still show bonded leather as durable. Two..."
- "The quality of RTG furnitures sucks！ And their so-called "Force Field" treatment is a total scam!!!! Purchased one Cindy Crawford Sidney Road sofa, one loveseat and one ottoman from RTG's supercenter..."
- "I am so upset with my leather sectionals purchased from Rooms To Go in 2009. They are peeling all over. I contacted R2G and was informed that since it's been..."
- "New Vitality is a long-term front for Roger W. Mason, a convicted drug manufacturer and drug illegal drug dealer who sells such items as Super Beta Prostate and Ageless Male..."
- "ISHRS is a DISGRACE!! International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery is a DISGRACE!! This is a NON-COMMERCIAL posting/website. Any statements I make below are my own opinion. For reasons described below, the..."
- "The stucco is falling off our house and cracking, nails appear through the stucco. Lennar completed their destructive testing and caused even more unsightly stucco issues. The HVAC..."
- "Worst company i have ever had the displeasure of ordering from. They need to be shut down. Their sizing charts are for a 5yr old. The quality is ***, items..."
- "Hi, I drove into checkers on Wesley chapel road, atlanta and ordered buffalo wings(5 for $5.99) and what I got is 4 lean mean bone of under-nourished just born chick legs..."
- "So in mid to late February I placed my second order with this company. I ordered 4 different sewn jersey numbers. Received an email conformation for placing my order online..."