Rooms To Go - False Advertisement
I bought my "Ultimate room package" last saturday as part of the weekend special where if i bought my living rooms set that weekend i would get a free 50" tv from best buy before the superbowl, which meant they only had one week to get me the tv.
Unfortunately, I had no idea until after i bought my living room set that Rooms to go had so many negative complaints about not delivering on time and the lack of coordination on their part to make sure deliveries are sent on a timely manner. So being a skeptic, after reading all the negative reviews, I decided to be proactive and called Rooms to Go to verify that i would get it before the super bowl like the advertisement guaranteed me and the phone operator on monday assure me i would have it by then and that it would be delivered to my house and nothing else could be done at that moment other than wait for the phone call telling me to be at my house to sign for it at a certain time.
Then came today which was Friday and still haven't gotten a phone call and i knew nobody delivers on Sunday, especially super bowl sunday of all sundays, therefore i only had saturday as the last day to get it before the superbowl; so being proactive once again I called and they gave me a reference number and to call best buy directly. After being on hold for a good 30 minutes...grrrr to my surprise i found out i wasn't getting my tv before the superbowl like i was guaranteed to. Definitely poor customer service and not living up to their word for someone taking advantage of an oportunity only to be mislead completely. Now i was given the option to pick up the TV monday at the local bestbuy which is the day after the superbowl which for someone reason since nobody told me that if i had called yesterday i could have picked it up Saturday.
Everything that phone operator told me monday was just garbage and if she had known better i would have been able to, being the proactive person i am, picked up my TV wednesday. Now after all this i'm skeptic about my furniture delivery coming next week and all the drama that's come with it. I would love to be proactive and make sure everything goes smoothly but they already called me to verify shipping time and i'm just awaiting that day to see how bad it's gonna be....i hate to be a pessimist but all these reviews are all telling me to take all the cautions necessary so i can't be screwed over.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "We called customer service as soon as they left after we saw the damage on our brand new floors but they were closed. The delivery guys did not use..."
- "Purchased the Gardenia Queen Bed, Dresser, and nightstand on Labor Day 2015. Was delivered yesterday, 9-14-15, with the dresser and nightstand BROKEN. Drivers handed me a customer service business card..."
- "Our couches "real" leather started to flake. When we called to get it fixed Rooms to Go informed us that our warranty had expired about 2 weeks prior and they..."
- "The stucco is falling off our house and cracking, nails appear through the stucco. Lennar completed their destructive testing and caused even more unsightly stucco issues. The HVAC..."
- "BEWARE OF ESURANCE!!! THEY ARE THE WORST INSURANCE COMPANY I HAVE EVER DEALT WITH.On April 13, 2012 I had a not at fault accident where my truck incurred about $2,500.00..."
- "SupremePsychics is really a bad website and was established in March 2013. The psychics on there are fake and are just here for the money. They do not care for..."
- "My friend purchased Pillow Talk Cremesheen lipstick for me. I don't normally wear lipstick but I loved this color when I saw it on someone so asked where she got..."
- "I made an appointment almost two months prior to dropping my dog, Bruce, off at Petco (103, Commerace Way, Woburn 01801). His appointment was at 12:00 pm and I figured..."
- "I was eating Stax Cheddar flavored potatoe chips out of the plastic container. The edges around the rim of the container cut my hand. Please take a look at those..."