Return Policy at Rooms to Go
I called Rooms to Go to return a sofa that has been replaced for a second time and the second couch has the same defect (defective fabric).
The customer service representative told me that RTG does not have a return policy after 48 hours of the purchase date. The RTG web site clearly says that you may return merchandise for an 80% refund after 48 hours.
Is there anyone out there who has actually returned anything to RTG? I am getting the run around even though their web site clearly states that you can. It just seems that no one at RTG can explain how this is actually done, which is just another way of avoiding returned merchandise.
The sofa fabric is terrible fabric. The stitching is substandard with irregular stitching everywhere and the fabric dye is already starting to splotch after just a few days.f15fab5 review #140217
You may also like
- "Bought leather set complete room for 3300 4 year later its peeling offered 566 and they want me to pay for shipping I will never every shop their again..."
- "We purchased a leather living room set, we had it with minimum use, until last Christmas 2013. We placed the set in the family and start using frequently. Leather started..."
- "How does leather peel? I paid over $3000 for a leather living room set -- armrest is peeling, seats are cracked and peeling and head rest color is rubbed..."
- "I have bought a kitchen table set paid odd in December. plus I bought a couch love seat and bedroom set.I make payments every week on Saturday I..."
- "I ordered furniture for my daughter's apartment and had to take 2 days off to accommodate separate delivery dates. They delivered a piece of her furniture (picture attached) with..."
- "I had lift for a loose skin turkey neck look. After all the money spent, pain and bruising, it didn't work at all. I told doctor to compare..."
- "This company located in Woodbridge Virginia has nothing to do with all of the complaints on this web page. The company APPLIANCES CONNECTION is in New York, and the complaints..."
- "I had been looking for a shihpoo puppy for a while and came across one on the Purebred Breeders LLC website. I fell inlove with a puppy on there, called,..."
- "I moved into an apartment complex in July and recently started seeing roaches crawling out from around the dishwasher. On closer inspection there is a large gap around the dishwasher..."