Return Policy at Rooms to Go
I called Rooms to Go to return a sofa that has been replaced for a second time and the second couch has the same defect (defective fabric).
The customer service representative told me that RTG does not have a return policy after 48 hours of the purchase date. The RTG web site clearly says that you may return merchandise for an 80% refund after 48 hours.
Is there anyone out there who has actually returned anything to RTG? I am getting the run around even though their web site clearly states that you can. It just seems that no one at RTG can explain how this is actually done, which is just another way of avoiding returned merchandise.
The sofa fabric is terrible fabric. The stitching is substandard with irregular stitching everywhere and the fabric dye is already starting to splotch after just a few days.123d0a8f review #140217
You may also like
- "In 2004 we purchased five matching pieces of Hancock and Moore "Member" style leather furniture in "Document" leather from Cabot House in Framingham, MA. After two years the..."
- "Not so impressed with R2G right now... my couch broke after under six months of use. A service tech came out and looked at it, and after dissing the company..."
- "We purchased King Size Restonic Mattress set in May 2010. First set they sent was the wrong set so we had to wait for the right set to be sent...."
- "We bought the Restonic at a local furniture store. After a year, the lumps started to appear! Now, three years in, we've got a 16x24 mound in the..."
- "I Bought a Chaise, along with my living room furniture, about 1.5yrs later the Chaise was coming apart. I call the Warranty Dept, and they sent someone from US..."
- "3-30-12 Review by Candice C in Huntingburg, IN Project: Install Concrete flooring in poolroom The poolroom flooring was done well & we're pleased. However, the contractor led us to believe he..."
- "Just a word f warning to those of you considering using KR Roofing. I sad ly used them for roof and siding repair. Over two months ago I paid them...."
- "On June 5, 2012, Joseph Hoskins from United Transport provided me with a Binding Moving Estimate of $3904.80 for a Full Service Relocation. On June 6, I completed a..."
- "I purchased leather furnature from Living Spaces with extended warranty. They had no record of extended warranty which I have the paperwork. They claim that since I moved from original..."
- "Hello from Amazon.com. We can certainly understand your concerns about this claim being closed. However, as stated in our previous message, regarding 1x4-1726519-22xxx69: The seller who fulfilled this order indicates no return has been..."
- "What a joke. Bought this software because my girlfriend recommended it, turns out she was very wrong. First of all I got emails from them saying "act now for our..."
- "I have ACN internet services, one is high speed internet. Last year we were Videotron customers. Now, now use ACN-branded Videotron internet. Videotron technicians came to make the switch after..."