Return Policy at Rooms to Go
I called Rooms to Go to return a sofa that has been replaced for a second time and the second couch has the same defect (defective fabric).
The customer service representative told me that RTG does not have a return policy after 48 hours of the purchase date. The RTG web site clearly says that you may return merchandise for an 80% refund after 48 hours.
Is there anyone out there who has actually returned anything to RTG? I am getting the run around even though their web site clearly states that you can. It just seems that no one at RTG can explain how this is actually done, which is just another way of avoiding returned merchandise.
The sofa fabric is terrible fabric. The stitching is substandard with irregular stitching everywhere and the fabric dye is already starting to splotch after just a few days.review #140217
You may also like
- "We purchased a brand new Southern Motion furniture set less than 4.5 years ago from Darvin furniture and the material is completely rubbing off the couch. I have searched for..."
- "The "10 year warranty" is a load of BS. After a month, the seam in my pillow opened up and the fill started to spill out. I called the company..."
- "First, let me start off by adding that we owned a leather couch for almost 8 years prior to this new purchase. We decided to upgrade to a recliner sectional..."
- "ALmost 2 years ago I purchased some Natura paint from Benjamin Moore. It was advertised as no voc and no odor. Right. Not only was it toxic and..."
- "I bought a kerosene heater from Hardware Sales Inc. 1380 Stonegate WayFerndale, WA 98248(360) firstname.lastname@example.orgThe box arrived looking fine but the heater in the box had a big dent in..."
- "DO NOT USE C. Johnson Paving from Lincoln, R.I. After 2 years my driveway started to crack and sink. They say they will come out to look at it then..."
- "Im trying the Bacon Flavored Ritz Crackers....I opened the first stack and did not get a single cracker out of it...Blame That on shipping, OK?? On the second stack..."
- "I had a profile on pof and was all going well then for some reason the other day it logged me out and won't let me log back in was..."
- "they keep stating they refunded it but giant Eagle shows it was not pa ypal site show e bay refunded the sellers refund to mi but pay pal site summery..."