Return Policy at Rooms to Go
I called Rooms to Go to return a sofa that has been replaced for a second time and the second couch has the same defect (defective fabric).
The customer service representative told me that RTG does not have a return policy after 48 hours of the purchase date. The RTG web site clearly says that you may return merchandise for an 80% refund after 48 hours.
Is there anyone out there who has actually returned anything to RTG? I am getting the run around even though their web site clearly states that you can. It just seems that no one at RTG can explain how this is actually done, which is just another way of avoiding returned merchandise.
The sofa fabric is terrible fabric. The stitching is substandard with irregular stitching everywhere and the fabric dye is already starting to splotch after just a few days.106fb2d5 review #140217
You may also like
- "Purchased a sofa, love seat, and two recliners and ottomans in 2010. Highly recommended fabric by the salesman as very durable. Their advertisements still show bonded leather as durable. Two..."
- "How does leather peel? I paid over $3000 for a leather living room set -- armrest is peeling, seats are cracked and peeling and head rest color is rubbed..."
- "Am on my second queen mattress set from Rooms to Go since last November,2012...had a Simmons Hawkeye, it went bad and was replaced on April 18, 2013.........with a Serta Sweet..."
- "I just can't understand where any of the confusion stems from as far as billing goes... Yes the trial is advertised as either 29.95 or 19.95, but as I went..."
- "If you’re going to shop at Lexus of Orland and/or depend on their service department, please read and consider my experiences before servicing a vehicle at this dealership. At my..."
- "The area that I repaired was on the left side of the center cushion. I used the Permatex part #80902 leather and vinyl repair kit and I was able to..."
- "When I had bought the house a couple months ago I noticed that water was overshooting the gutters. At that time Gutter Helmet was already on the house. I had..."
- "I bought a lehenga and a saree from Fashion Ka Fatka USA. Firstly I received the item in some 1.5 months (AFTER A LONG WAIT) and that too with the..."
- "Dr. Jennifer Martinick & the current ISHRS Leadership are a DISGRACE!!!!This is a NON-COMMERCIAL POSTING/WEBSITE. Any statements below are my opinion only.For reasons described below, Dr Jennifer Martinick, President of..."