Rooms To Go - RTG / Southeast Delivery Causes Property Damage
As of August 3rd it will be three years since the Rooms To Go delivery truck rolled onto my carport and caused damages. They have ignored us...stalled us and sent out countless adjusters to try not to pay this claim. SE Delivery is a Corp but it has the same address as Rooms To Go in Seffner Florida. Here is the scoop. They hire a high paid Attorney now named Brendon Stuhan that graduated from Virginia Law School that just curiously has a boat load of Seaman Family Members as Alumni and donators to the College. Of course he practices in Pennsylvania which is where the Current CEO Jeffrey Seaman's family is originally from and are Quakers. Mr. Seaman's grandfather Julius and his brother took over the business after his father died and this has been the family pattern. Now Jeffrey's cousins and wife are part of Finco Financial Corp and ETI Financial Corp which is insurance premium financing and they are also leaving a path of lies, deceit and rip offs behind them. It appears that the Seaman Family has contempt for the general population and are stealing from anyone they can. Now this will make you sick...Grandma lives in a multi million dollar home in Muttontown NY with a million dollar condo in Stuart Florida. Here is a food chain for you all to follow:Linda Seaman - Wife to Jeffery Seamon CEO Rooms To Go / Stephen Buckley - COO of Rooms To Go lives in Pinellas County Fl / Lois B Seaman - Mother to Jeffrey Seamon (Muttontown/Stuart Resident.) / 'Morty' Morton Seaman - deceased Husband to Lois/ Father to Jeffery / Dana Seaman Manning - Listed as officer for ETI Marketing, sister to Jeffery. / Carl Seaman - deceased Morty's Brother & Co Founder RTG / Jordan Seaman - son of Carl Seaman, Nephew to Morty, Cousin of Jeffrey also involved in ETI and Founder of ETI etc. Now here is who you can contact:
You can complain to the CEO at : firstname.lastname@example.org or the COO at: email@example.com ….or contact one of the brand names they carry such as the head of Crawford Home Fashions Inc (Cindy Crawford) at : GlennR@dcthorpe.com or the marketing company at : firstname.lastname@example.org and of course contact JC Penney's to voice that Cindy Crawford is signed on with RTG so therefore boycotting them and you can contact them at : email@example.com.
And last but not least contact the newspapers, radio, blogs, twitters and file a complaint with the Attorney General's office in your State.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I am so upset with my leather sectionals purchased from Rooms To Go in 2009. They are peeling all over. I contacted R2G and was informed that since it's been..."
- "My In-Laws bought their last living room set as my father-in-law always wanted leather. He died two years later. My Mother-in law is in the 80's now and..."
- "First of all this is my first review of anything I have ever purchased. I searched for a year for a couch that I liked and wanted to buy for..."
- "So I needed a new Twin mattress for a bed and decided to go to Big Lots buy the cheapest mattress and they were giving the boxspring for an additional..."
- "I took out a short term payday loan in november of 2012. I had to pay 190.00 back.I was told by a represenative that my payments would be 45.00 every..."
- "There was recently a woman who was fundraising on Youcaring.com claiming to be unable to work due to intense pain as the result of surgery. She raised $1911.00 through the..."
- "I don't know who reported me but I did not do nothing wrong so I cant get ..."
- "After using Wen all in one hair treatment I noticed more and more hair in the shower stall and the drain protector. Hair was all over the bathroom after towel..."
- "I received Valentine flowers today from Proflowers. They're rotten and wilted with a huge bug in the box it's very disappointing. My husband ordered roses and we got..."