Rooms To Go - RTG / Southeast Delivery Causes Property Damage
As of August 3rd it will be three years since the Rooms To Go delivery truck rolled onto my carport and caused damages. They have ignored us...stalled us and sent out countless adjusters to try not to pay this claim. SE Delivery is a Corp but it has the same address as Rooms To Go in Seffner Florida. Here is the scoop. They hire a high paid Attorney now named Brendon Stuhan that graduated from Virginia Law School that just curiously has a boat load of Seaman Family Members as Alumni and donators to the College. Of course he practices in Pennsylvania which is where the Current CEO Jeffrey Seaman's family is originally from and are Quakers. Mr. Seaman's grandfather Julius and his brother took over the business after his father died and this has been the family pattern. Now Jeffrey's cousins and wife are part of Finco Financial Corp and ETI Financial Corp which is insurance premium financing and they are also leaving a path of lies, deceit and rip offs behind them. It appears that the Seaman Family has contempt for the general population and are stealing from anyone they can. Now this will make you sick...Grandma lives in a multi million dollar home in Muttontown NY with a million dollar condo in Stuart Florida. Here is a food chain for you all to follow:Linda Seaman - Wife to Jeffery Seamon CEO Rooms To Go / Stephen Buckley - COO of Rooms To Go lives in Pinellas County Fl / Lois B Seaman - Mother to Jeffrey Seamon (Muttontown/Stuart Resident.) / 'Morty' Morton Seaman - deceased Husband to Lois/ Father to Jeffery / Dana Seaman Manning - Listed as officer for ETI Marketing, sister to Jeffery. / Carl Seaman - deceased Morty's Brother & Co Founder RTG / Jordan Seaman - son of Carl Seaman, Nephew to Morty, Cousin of Jeffrey also involved in ETI and Founder of ETI etc. Now here is who you can contact:
You can complain to the CEO at : email@example.com or the COO at: firstname.lastname@example.org ….or contact one of the brand names they carry such as the head of Crawford Home Fashions Inc (Cindy Crawford) at : GlennR@dcthorpe.com or the marketing company at : email@example.com and of course contact JC Penney's to voice that Cindy Crawford is signed on with RTG so therefore boycotting them and you can contact them at : firstname.lastname@example.org.
And last but not least contact the newspapers, radio, blogs, twitters and file a complaint with the Attorney General's office in your State.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I Purchased a leather recliner sofa from Rooms To Go Clearance Center in July, 2010. It had a couple small marks on the outside corners from being moved around, but..."
- "Hi, we bought our full living room furniture - $2500 bonded leather sofa set, recliner with TV and console around 3.5 years back. Our TV samsung spoiled in 1st year...."
- "It's better to spend more at El Dorado furniture or Ashley do not go to rooms to go. If you ask for leather they'll give you this. Definitely this is..."
- "Abdul "Jack" Rifai is a *** man who owned Century Motors until 2009. When I was forced to file a lawsuit against him, he closed up shop and robbed..."
- "I took out a short term payday loan in november of 2012. I had to pay 190.00 back.I was told by a represenative that my payments would be 45.00 every..."
- "It is humongous , my lips get stuck and I have to make an effort to put my lips together. That makes my smile fake and I feel I..."
- "I ordered 18 pink roses to be delivered to a patient that had a mastectomy. The item delivered was just a simple bouquet they called a "smiles" bouquet and..."
- "Do not use Everdry. We made that mistake and now out thousands of dollars. They come to your house and scare you to death about mold, bang on your door..."
- "I used this company this week to deliver an arrangement of flowers to a close friend. I upgraded to the medium sized bouquet. What was sent was just..."