Rooms To Go - RTG / Southeast Delivery Causes Property Damage
As of August 3rd it will be three years since the Rooms To Go delivery truck rolled onto my carport and caused damages. They have ignored us...stalled us and sent out countless adjusters to try not to pay this claim. SE Delivery is a Corp but it has the same address as Rooms To Go in Seffner Florida. Here is the scoop. They hire a high paid Attorney now named Brendon Stuhan that graduated from Virginia Law School that just curiously has a boat load of Seaman Family Members as Alumni and donators to the College. Of course he practices in Pennsylvania which is where the Current CEO Jeffrey Seaman's family is originally from and are Quakers. Mr. Seaman's grandfather Julius and his brother took over the business after his father died and this has been the family pattern. Now Jeffrey's cousins and wife are part of Finco Financial Corp and ETI Financial Corp which is insurance premium financing and they are also leaving a path of lies, deceit and rip offs behind them. It appears that the Seaman Family has contempt for the general population and are stealing from anyone they can. Now this will make you sick...Grandma lives in a multi million dollar home in Muttontown NY with a million dollar condo in Stuart Florida. Here is a food chain for you all to follow:Linda Seaman - Wife to Jeffery Seamon CEO Rooms To Go / Stephen Buckley - COO of Rooms To Go lives in Pinellas County Fl / Lois B Seaman - Mother to Jeffrey Seamon (Muttontown/Stuart Resident.) / 'Morty' Morton Seaman - deceased Husband to Lois/ Father to Jeffery / Dana Seaman Manning - Listed as officer for ETI Marketing, sister to Jeffery. / Carl Seaman - deceased Morty's Brother & Co Founder RTG / Jordan Seaman - son of Carl Seaman, Nephew to Morty, Cousin of Jeffrey also involved in ETI and Founder of ETI etc. Now here is who you can contact:
You can complain to the CEO at : firstname.lastname@example.org or the COO at: email@example.com ….or contact one of the brand names they carry such as the head of Crawford Home Fashions Inc (Cindy Crawford) at : GlennR@dcthorpe.com or the marketing company at : firstname.lastname@example.org and of course contact JC Penney's to voice that Cindy Crawford is signed on with RTG so therefore boycotting them and you can contact them at : email@example.com.
And last but not least contact the newspapers, radio, blogs, twitters and file a complaint with the Attorney General's office in your State.be435a8
You may also like
- "We purchased a matching sofa, love seat, and chair from RTG in December 2011 and it was delivered January 2012. The arm rest on the couch is now peeling..."
- "Purchased a sofa, love seat, and two recliners and ottomans in 2010. Highly recommended fabric by the salesman as very durable. Their advertisements still show bonded leather as durable. Two..."
- "I purchased an entire room...spent a lot of money. After 15 months springs started popping through our couch making it very uncomfortable to sit on. Called numerous times including the..."
- "Nam ipsum risus, rutrum vitae, vestibulum eu, molestie vel, lacus. Praesent porttitor, nulla vitae posuere iaculis, arcu nisl dignissim dolor, a pretium mi sem ut ipsum. Nullam accumsan lorem in..."
- "This picture should speak for itself. I cant even explain how dissapointing this meal was. Ordered from Kingwood Tx delivered by a crack head. Truly all around terrifying experience. Boo..."
- "I bought a ballet in Aerosoles. In the store assistants do they job well. I like they, but sometimes I saw what is inside. OMG! See my pictures, please. The..."
- "This is the most amazing place we have ever been they are the coolest venue in clermont they have a display pool and do full service construstion for pools and..."
- "The breeder (Tami Foster) has at least 30 dogs in her house. When I went in the front door they all came running & barking. I watched them..."
- "My complaint is against Surface Solutions & Design and its owner/operators, Peter M. *** and Lucie R. Elmer, for being deceptive about their product and the absolutely terrible floor installation..."