Rooms To Go - RTG sucks...cindy crawford beachside denim furniture NIGHTMARE

we purchased the beachside denim couch and two chairs...we were givin the fabric protection story(that we fell for) and a year later we're still paying for this mistake. i've had 2 or 3 techs at my house that seemed to know less then i did about the product. six different times they have sent me the wrong replacment products(cushions and covers)and to this day i still havent had anything replaced...the slipcovers wont come clean and the cushions are so flat that we're sitting on the frame which is very uncomfortable and not to mention when we have guests....please dont buy anything from this company!!!!!i think i may go drop this s**t on thier doorstep...cindy crawford should be punched in the face for putting her name on this s**t!!!i think i'll send that bi**h the bill...

More Review Details

Helpful? 78 Yes 78 108 No 108
Had the same issue 133 Yes 133
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Dec 05, 2015 #1074299

This company is STILL the worst. I have waited 3 times to have a sofa delivered and each time it is broken. Quality is Zero. The worst!!!!
Never again. Crawford should be embarrassed

Nov 17, 2015 #1065243

If you wash just the cushions then they will fade and the fabric on the body of the sofa will not match. Is the sofa slipcovered? You should probably read about it like in the website you want to buy from. Why are people ordering furniture online? Seriously

Sep 06, 2015 #1030643

Hi. I'm about to purchase the Beach Side sofa, and I would like to know if the whole thing can be washed, or just the bottom cushions?

Jan 10 #1092058

The whole thing can be washed.

Jan 17 #1096190

I was told at the store that you can remove them but they are NOT recommended to launder. O K what is the point

Jul 08, 2015 #1004767

I feel your pain!!! We also have the Cindy Crawford White Denim furniture with throw pillows.. We have washed everything. It does NOT come clean..It stains easy. The covers touch the floor which means they get dirty VERY EASY.....would never buy again!!!!!

Jun 08, 2015 #992501 Pompton Lakes, New Jersey

I've had mine for 5 years and I have 5 animals ,I LOVE this couch ,it's comfortable and I can wash the covers .What I don't like is the cost for new covers but they are well made .

Laura

Jul 07, 2015 #1004662

Hey there - could you tell us how to order the replacement covers? Our local RTG acts like they know nothing about it and we're getting the run-around.. Thanks in advance, Laura

18 9 Reply
Cocoa

Mar 15, 2015 #958716 Lafayette, Louisiana

Ok this s*** crazy I order a sofa and love seat at room to go on 2/26/2015 to be Delivery 3/26/2015 they call me 3/14/2015 told it will come 4/11/2015 what sh** is that don't by a dam thing from them dam dam dam!!!!!!

Feb 19, 2015 #948147 Irving, Texas

I bought the Cindy Crawford beachside sofa with protection plan. Tech came to house at 7a.m. both times. He couldn't see the stain and it was about a 4inch spot. I asked them to come at a later time so that when the sun is shining in you can see the white spots all over it from using there stain remover. This is the most uncomfortable sofa ever. I have to put 3 blankets on it to make it bearable. I have complained and they tell me it has to be broken in. In one year I have set on it 5 times. The floor is more comfortable. I got the natural color and it's already discolored. I tried to sale it but nobody would buy it because it is hard to sit on. Everytime I see her commercials it makes me sick.

piglet

Jan 04, 2015 #925527 Springwater, New York

wow, alot of negativity here. We have the denim couch and the loveseat, these are fantastic,they are comfortable,we have dogs and we can wash them(just air dry them), they have held up (got these when they first came out), we're looking to get another set,for our cottage....sounds like we shouldn't get them from Rooms to Go?

6 0 Reply
crystal

Nov 02, 2014 #894341 Mandeville, Louisiana

Same here ith th white one, absolute bs. Rooms to go bye bye in 2 years. Alo bought a mattress from them after two years is already sinking in the middle. Nver again

Couched in the face

Sep 18, 2014 #872202 Cape May, New Jersey

Cindy Crawford must have caught wind that I was talking smack because that woman come by my house personally and just laughed at me. Then she must have like a crew because 20 more people came and laughed at me...
Imagine, 37 people (each more attractive and rich than myself) just showed up to my row-home and laughed at me. Then she stole my little girl's puppy. I am so upset at this response to my consumer complaint...worst customer service ever...

6 3 Reply

Aug 30, 2014 #863400

I have the loveseat in white at our beach house. It is the best ever. If it gets dirty, you simply remove the slipcover. It easily fits in the wash. With a little bleach, it comes completely clean. It is so comfortable. I love it. We have been thinking of adding a chair and sofa.

6 1 Reply
Love my sofa

Feb 17, 2015 #947196 North Augusta, South Carolina

Hi Anonymous. I have the white set that I bought from Rooms to Go. They told me I could not wash them. I have the chair, sofa, ottoman and love seat. Do you air dry the slip covers? That is what someone else suggested. I'm scared to wash them after the sales person told me I couldn't. He didn't tell me that until after I bought them. I assumed they were washable - my mistake.
Thanks!
Loving my dirty set in North Augusta!

Sep 02, 2015 #1028490

I wash mine all the time . I just wash and hang to dry. (I use the hangers that come on pants from the store) always come clean we have 8 kids and 3 grandkids so they get washed often!!

1 0 Reply

Jan 10 #1092056

I have had 2 sofas, 2 chairs and 2 ottomans for 4 years with lots of teenagers and dogs. I bought them all at the outlet since I wasn't sure how our white would hold up with our heavy use. Some were stained but, at a fraction of the cost I thought I would try them out. I wash them at least twice a year...more if necessary!! I use the carbona stain treatments from the grocery made for specific stains. (I've spilled red popsicle and it came out completely.) A tough stain I've even sprayed Clorox Clean Up on it and put them in the wash right away. Initially I air dried but, have been throwing them in the dryer after the first year. I have found the simplest way to keep them looking good is to do additional rinse cycle as I believe that if all of the soap residue isn't washed out, they get dirty more easly like when a carpet cleaner doesn't rinse the carpet well. Love ours...looking at another set in another color for the game room.

Dec 28, 2015 #1085045

Agree. Bleach it and it's good as new. We have black labs and they have gotten so muddy and full of dog hair. Look brand new when I wash them.

Debi

Jul 22, 2014 #844065

This is an update for my furniture which is horrible. One person wrote that she managed to get help,I have called put in a complaint, Nothing has worked. I brought my set in
Raymour Flanigan. I also brought a queen size bed which is beautiful, but most of the design is plastic.I just hope they will come and fix it and allow me to buy the stuff to put on to cover. So I'm stuck with this sofa, that looks like *** when you walk in. And I can't get any help.

1 0 Reply

1-20 of 70 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.