Rooms To Go - RTG sucks...cindy crawford beachside denim furniture NIGHTMARE

Issue not resolved

we purchased the beachside denim couch and two chairs...we were givin the fabric protection story(that we fell for) and a year later we're still paying for this mistake. i've had 2 or 3 techs at my house that seemed to know less then i did about the product. six different times they have sent me the wrong replacment products(cushions and covers)and to this day i still havent had anything replaced...the slipcovers wont come clean and the cushions are so flat that we're sitting on the frame which is very uncomfortable and not to mention when we have guests....please dont buy anything from this company!!!!!i think i may go drop this s**t on thier doorstep...cindy crawford should be punched in the face for putting her name on this s**t!!!i think i'll send that bi**h the bill...

10902a3b review #136295
102 63 Helpful?
Had the same issue84 Comments55 Report
Had an experience with Rooms To Go?  Submit review about this company

Feb 19 Irving, Texas

I bought the Cindy Crawford beachside sofa with protection plan. Tech came to house at 7a.m. both times. He couldn't see the stain and it was about a 4inch spot. I asked them to come at a later time so that when the sun is shining in you can see the white spots all over it from using there stain remover. This is the most uncomfortable sofa ever. I have to put 3 blankets on it to make it bearable. I have complained and they tell me it has to be broken in. In one year I have set on it 5 times. The floor is more comfortable. I got the natural color and it's already discolored. I tried to sale it but nobody would buy it because it is hard to sit on. Everytime I see her commercials it makes me sick.

piglet

Jan 04 Springwater, New York

wow, alot of negativity here. We have the denim couch and the loveseat, these are fantastic,they are comfortable,we have dogs and we can wash them(just air dry them), they have held up (got these when they first came out), we're looking to get another set,for our cottage....sounds like we shouldn't get them from Rooms to Go?

crystal

Nov 02, 2014 Mandeville, Louisiana

Same here ith th white one, absolute bs. Rooms to go bye bye in 2 years. Alo bought a mattress from them after two years is already sinking in the middle. Nver again

Couched in the face

Sep 18, 2014 Cape May, New Jersey

Cindy Crawford must have caught wind that I was talking smack because that woman come by my house personally and just laughed at me. Then she must have like a crew because 20 more people came and laughed at me...
Imagine, 37 people (each more attractive and rich than myself) just showed up to my row-home and laughed at me. Then she stole my little girl's puppy. I am so upset at this response to my consumer complaint...worst customer service ever...

2 2 Reply

Aug 30, 2014

I have the loveseat in white at our beach house. It is the best ever. If it gets dirty, you simply remove the slipcover. It easily fits in the wash. With a little bleach, it comes completely clean. It is so comfortable. I love it. We have been thinking of adding a chair and sofa.

5 1 Reply
Love my sofa

Feb 17 North Augusta, South Carolina

Hi Anonymous. I have the white set that I bought from Rooms to Go. They told me I could not wash them. I have the chair, sofa, ottoman and love seat. Do you air dry the slip covers? That is what someone else suggested. I'm scared to wash them after the sales person told me I couldn't. He didn't tell me that until after I bought them. I assumed they were washable - my mistake.
Thanks!
Loving my dirty set in North Augusta!

Debi

Jul 22, 2014

This is an update for my furniture which is horrible. One person wrote that she managed to get help,I have called put in a complaint, Nothing has worked. I brought my set in
Raymour Flanigan. I also brought a queen size bed which is beautiful, but most of the design is plastic.I just hope they will come and fix it and allow me to buy the stuff to put on to cover. So I'm stuck with this sofa, that looks like *** when you walk in. And I can't get any help.

curiousmoon Art

Jul 25, 2014 Port Saint Joe, Florida

Hi I bought my beach set in Raymor and Flannigan, Upstate Ny. Can anyone give me the tele# to order the slip cover in Denium or Kaki? thanks, Judy, Panhandle, Fl.

Elizabeth1

1 day ago Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Were you able to get the number for ordering the slip covers for the Cindy Crawford beachside set? If so can you please forward it? My email is Elizabethcarpentert@gmail.com Thank you very mjch

debii

Apr 20, 2014

Hi I thought I was crazy but I'm having the same problem.I was looking for the slipcovers also.I have had them her also. I was having problems getting them to even come out. The one girl who answered my call charged me 45.00 for coming out ,that is with out knowing if they would replace the cushon.I brought the protection also. They did call me back refunded my money and gave me a new cushion.the covers are stained and won't come out.I love what you wrote, so funny yet so true.

Smarter than You

Aug 02, 2014

Must be a Debi(i) thing. Women know *** about how to do business.

Amy

Feb 14, 2014 Mount Pleasant, South Carolina

Prices for the slipcover beach house set in white is $335 for the Sofa and $295 for the Love-Seat. I just called. Thats for the entire set.

3 0 Reply
Amy

Feb 14, 2014 Mount Pleasant, South Carolina

I have the Cindy Crawford slip cover couch and love-seat from 5 years ago. Khaki color. I was looking at the newer white one at store. I can buy a new set according to customer service but I don't know if it will fit. Does anyone know?
Also, I was contemplating washing this set but I am nervous. I see the newer white color is pre washed and people seem to wash them fine. Has anyone washed the Khaki set…..dried it?
It's holding up over all reasonably well. I figured you get what you pay for and I payed 1/3 less than I would have for the fancier set at a local furniture store with more designer things.

2 0 Reply
Pat

Dec 20, 2014

I have the beachside khaki sleeper sofa. I have washed the cushion covers several times. I hang them to dry. They come out beautifully. I have had the sleeper sofa for 4 years. It still looks like new. Sadly, the khaki is no longer available. I wanted to get a sofa and love seat to match. I recently ordered the replacement slip cover in the white (natural) color. I will order a matching sofa and love seat to match soon.

Sep 05, 2013

If anyone has the beachside khaki or white replacement covers and you'd like to sell them, please let me know. I received mine in blue from a family member and so don't have proof of purchase to order the covers in another color. My email is courtleigh77@comcast.net

Thanks!

Linda r

Jul 26, 2012

Purchased love seat , sofa cindy Crawford . Cushions hard as a rock to sit on. Also, purchased a pedestal table with four chairs. Glass table top. Fell apart at the base. Technition came out twice to attempt to fix. We said it was not fixable . Rooms to go said we could choose another tablet. We said we wanted a complete refund. They were nasty and stated they don't give refunds. The table is defective !!! We had to go through customer service and talk to a supervisor. She agreed to refund our money. It will take 5-7 days for a refund . I hate this company . Garbage furniture. Beware the quality is bad. I know I am going to have trouble getting my money back. But, i protected myself by having them agree I writing . Don't buy from them ,,,,,

Mark Holt

Feb 23, 2012

I have just had a NIGHTMARE we were trying to have a GREAT Christmass, NO NIghtMare, Furniture was not Delivered as promissed Dec. 24, I have E-maile saying it would be Delivered Dec. 24th. So Family here Nothing to sit on, Delivered Dec. 30th Danaged, and Parts missing, parts never sent items not assembled, and No one would return calls. Ms. Sa_ _ or Mr Old_ _ _ _ _. Managers and assentent to the President, ya Right, so every thing picked up Jan26 2012.
This started Dec. 3rd Now what would YOU DO

Mark Holt

Feb 23, 2012

This started Dec. 3rd Now what would YOU DO

Brandon

Oct 13, 2011

I ordered some accent pillows from rooms to go and was told that I could only get them through the parts department. Check or money order directly to the parts department. Why the actual storefront of the business cant take a part order is beyond mentally deficient. Anyways, being a spirited chap, I went ahead and ordered the pillows, check was confirmed cashed, and I have been waiting now for what has nearly been a month. I just placed a call with the customer service department and they were nearly rude with me and I got an off handed answer that it can take up to 90 days to fill the order if they have to request it from the manufacturer. These pillows are the Cindy Crawford Chastain (spelling?). I dunno, its more of a hassle then I would be willing to go through ever again. From this experience I will not buy from rooms to go and I will make an effort to tell people of this experience if anyone mentions rooms to go or furniture buying. Still waiting for pillows. I cant imagine trying to buy something more substantial from them. I suggest getting furniture from a more reputable place and being treated with some actual customer service instead of what they call talking to a call center that could not possibly care less about your merchandise transaction.

1-20 of 55 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.