Rooms To Go - Smelly furniture and late delivery.
I purchased a living room set from rooms to go and had to wait three weeks before it was delivered.Not the next day promise because things are on "back order".
When I got the furniture they had a disgusting smell, something alond the line of vomit/*** - to be nice. It was disgusting. You couldn't even sit on the couches because the smell would linger on your clothes. I tried to air out a couple of weeks and finally got tired of it and asked for replacements.
They apparently had over-sprayed a protector on the couches- hence the smell. Unfortunately, the couches had been discontinued so I had to reselect. I couldn't find another set I liked soI got a bedroom set.
Got it delivered a month later and the matress smelled horrible- like mold.DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THEM!!!!106dba4a review #192851
You may also like
- "I purchased an entire room...spent a lot of money. After 15 months springs started popping through our couch making it very uncomfortable to sit on. Called numerous times including the..."
- "We purchased a leather living room set, we had it with minimum use, until last Christmas 2013. We placed the set in the family and start using frequently. Leather started..."
- "The leather of my furniture start peeling and when I call the customer support first they said that my furniture has only one year of warranty but in one..."
- "I just can't understand where any of the confusion stems from as far as billing goes... Yes the trial is advertised as either 29.95 or 19.95, but as I went..."
- "I had a 15 min waiting time on 2 hot and ready pizzas and one three meat treat and a Italian cheese bread so I waited a total..."
- "The 400 unit condos at Wolf Creek, 13364 Beach Blvd, 32224, have shutters and other materials falling off the four story buildings. My building alone has had over 30 shutters..."
- "Killeen Maaco had my brand new car for 5 days to do a stripe paint job for $750. They returned car on Friday afternoon around 5pm, and upon entry to..."
- "Remington Park in Houston is probably in the running for top 3 nastiest, unsanitary and dirtiest Greystar properties and they charge tenants a $27 monthly trash fee for the pleasure...."
- "We moved in 11 April 2014. LOVED our house although there were several things that were mentioned at our punch list that were flat out ignored (still, to this day..."