Rooms To Go - Smelly furniture and late delivery.
I purchased a living room set from rooms to go and had to wait three weeks before it was delivered.Not the next day promise because things are on "back order".
When I got the furniture they had a disgusting smell, something alond the line of vomit/*** - to be nice. It was disgusting. You couldn't even sit on the couches because the smell would linger on your clothes. I tried to air out a couple of weeks and finally got tired of it and asked for replacements.
They apparently had over-sprayed a protector on the couches- hence the smell. Unfortunately, the couches had been discontinued so I had to reselect. I couldn't find another set I liked soI got a bedroom set.
Got it delivered a month later and the matress smelled horrible- like mold.DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THEM!!!!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "How does leather peel? I paid over $3000 for a leather living room set -- armrest is peeling, seats are cracked and peeling and head rest color is rubbed..."
- "We bought a living room set from Rooms To Go and before the warranty was out we had to have our couch replaced because the color was rubbing off. We..."
- "I purchased an entire room...spent a lot of money. After 15 months springs started popping through our couch making it very uncomfortable to sit on. Called numerous times including the..."
- "Hairsisters is a corrupt company. They sent me a wig in a color I did not order. A simple fix, right? No, after sending them photos they..."
- "A friend found Carlos Catala/Carriers4Less for me. My son had just gone up to Virginia after finishing his A School for his Naval assignment. Instead of doing my own due..."
- "Lost prevention beat down a customer inside the store accusing of stealing wich is all bull other wise they would it press charges isn't that weird?..."
- "I rented a bedroom set from Aaron's and every since they dropped the bed off , I had been being bit by something. I didn't know what until a couple..."
- "We order and received a wig. it was very poor quality. You could see stitches in the crown of the wig. No matter how you tried to..."
- "I pay for my daughters maid service in Cornelious NC. I have been disappointed several times with the service. Two weeks ago when u was visiting I had..."