Rooms To Go - Smelly furniture and late delivery.
I purchased a living room set from rooms to go and had to wait three weeks before it was delivered.Not the next day promise because things are on "back order".
When I got the furniture they had a disgusting smell, something alond the line of vomit/*** - to be nice. It was disgusting. You couldn't even sit on the couches because the smell would linger on your clothes. I tried to air out a couple of weeks and finally got tired of it and asked for replacements.
They apparently had over-sprayed a protector on the couches- hence the smell. Unfortunately, the couches had been discontinued so I had to reselect. I couldn't find another set I liked soI got a bedroom set.
Got it delivered a month later and the matress smelled horrible- like mold.DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THEM!!!!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I bought a bedroom set for my 2year old 3 months ago. I have received most of it but the trundle bed and head board came broken. they have try..."
- "It's better to spend more at El Dorado furniture or Ashley do not go to rooms to go. If you ask for leather they'll give you this. Definitely this is..."
- "Purchased a sofa Feb 2015 in the West Palm Beach, FL store, Okeechobee Rd location. The fabric and piping sewing was zigzag, a hole on the side from lack of..."
- "AHP is wonderful at first. The office managed even took me out for beers and to discuss the house. All of that congeniality changed when we actually begin..."
- "I took my 4 year old English Bulldog to Banfield yesterday (6/9/12) for emergency treatment. My dog was walking around in my backyard as she always does when she started..."
- "This is the 3rd time second time I received such bad service at 2808 N. Sam Houston Parkway location in Houston, Texas.The first time, I ordered a chicken sandwich, they..."
- "Everyday for the past 2 months between the hours of 3p.m. until my television freezes and unfreezes continuously until I call the 1-800 number to send a signal to my..."
- "My 87 year young Mother had dropped and broke the outer case of her hearing aid. A fellow work mate of mine referred me to "All-Ears-Affordable-Hearing Center, Located in the..."
- "Never do business with Robert Whitfield of Advantage Realtors in Roswell Georgia. In January 2014, he scammed me out of money by claiming he would send me a set of..."