Rooms To Go - Smelly furniture and late delivery.
I purchased a living room set from rooms to go and had to wait three weeks before it was delivered.Not the next day promise because things are on "back order".
When I got the furniture they had a disgusting smell, something alond the line of vomit/*** - to be nice. It was disgusting. You couldn't even sit on the couches because the smell would linger on your clothes. I tried to air out a couple of weeks and finally got tired of it and asked for replacements.
They apparently had over-sprayed a protector on the couches- hence the smell. Unfortunately, the couches had been discontinued so I had to reselect. I couldn't find another set I liked soI got a bedroom set.
Got it delivered a month later and the matress smelled horrible- like mold.DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THEM!!!!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I ordered furniture for my daughter's apartment and had to take 2 days off to accommodate separate delivery dates. They delivered a piece of her furniture (picture attached) with..."
- "We bought a living room set from Rooms To Go and before the warranty was out we had to have our couch replaced because the color was rubbing off. We..."
- "three years ago we bought the white milano sectional from RTG. we barely used it since we moved after one year and left it behind. Now we are back after..."
- "We took our 2012 Outback to Camping World in Katy TX to have an additional AC installed. Having just one AC didn't cut it. We dropped of our travel traler..."
- "Bought a couch said it was to be delivered next day...it took a week ... When delivers the guy pulled the tape and roped my leather blend right off..when..."
- "I bought a red leather couch. It was on sale at $1500. Regular over $2000. I thought I was buying a leather couch that would last for..."
- "Ordered the X Metal black mesh wire grilles upper and lower by phone as I had some questions which were promptly answered by Eric. I installed the bumper grille insert..."
- "On Feb-16-14 I bought a painting for my father on Ebay from seller with nick name "Yosy" (http://www.ebay.com.sg/usr/yosy) , who represented "Urban Gallery" located on the Ben Yehuda street 72..."
- "I did a survey for 2 weeks and paid to have 1,000 responses for $26. Instead of shutting down the survey at 1,000 responses, Survey Monkey allowed over 3,000 people..."