Bought the Cindy Crawford Home Hadly Gray Sofa plus 2 chairs and ottoman. The piling began on day 1 all around the edges.

Then I noticed around the buttons that there were HOLES. Instead of stitching the buttons in correctly they had just cut large holes behind them. It wasn't long (3 months) before they buttons on the cushions had slipped into the holes. Then the stitching on the arms began to pull apart.

We owned our last couches for 10 years and they looked better than these couches do after 5 months. I called rooms to go and they want to replace the couches. The problem is these are discontinued (with good reason) and there are no others that look similar. All my other furniture is mid century modern.

I'm not going to accept couches that don't match just because their *** fell apart. I spent $2700 there for couches that fell apart in 5 months.

Review about: Cindy Crawford Home Home Hadly Fabric Sofa.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments

TellUsRTG

We're sorry to hear this, and would be happy to help in any way we can. Care to send us your order info and photos of your set to TellUs@RoomsToGo.com?