I purchased a sectional from Rooms to go about 16 months ago and my sofa already started to tear, also my chair and a half is falling apart from underneath. I called Rooms to Go and they said there was nothing they could do for me since I didn't purchase extended warranty, but when I had specifically asked for it when I first purchased my furniture, but apparently didn't receive it.

I don't think my furniture should only last for 16 months.

I have spent approximately $15000 at Rooms to Go and still have to purchase more furniture, but I know where I'm not going. I'll go somewhere where they stand by their product.

Review about: Rooms To Go Warranty.

Comments

TellUsRTG

Hello! I am very sorry that we were unable to help you with the repair on your sofa and chair.

We do have a 1 year manufacturer warranty for any defect that could arise in the first year. However, we do expect our furniture to last longer than this though.

Could you please send me the phone or order number for the account to Tellus@Roomstogo.com "Attention Consumer Affairs" so that I can look over the account to see if we have any other options? Thank you, April