I purchased a suite 13 months ago from the outlet store, the chair collapsed.I requested that someone should come and check it out and advise.

I contacted the Better Business (BBB) and this is there response. Rooms to Go Response: Our office has had the opportunity to review the account in its entirety. We are aware this purchase was made at one of our Clearance Center where the merchandise is sold "AS IS" and carries no warranty. In addition, this merchandise was discounted.

Our customer did not pay the original retail price. On behalf of Rooms to Go, we apologize for being unable to pursue any action for the reasons explained herein. Thank you for your understanding. Sincerely, Lourdes C.

Presidential Assistant I contacted the Manufacturer directly HM Richards and they stated they will send someone to check on it.So don't rely on Rooms to Go, they try get out of it.

Review about: Rooms To Go Chair Warranty.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Aweful, Unprofessional, Product quality.

Had an Experience with Rooms To Go?

Comments

I contacted the manufacturer directly.

They have been great.

They sent someone to repair the furniture.

Rooms to go are aweful.

TellUsRTG

We are disappointed to learn of the lack of service you've received thus far, and we'd be happy to help any way we can. Care to email us your order info and feedback to TellUs@RoomsToGo.com?

gary200
to TellUsRTG #1366786

I have been dealing with millie

you can see her offer.

I contacted the manufacturer directly HM Richards and they have been great, they are sending someone to repair the furniture.Rooms to go would not even do that at zero costs to them.

Ticket #28917

Started

31 Aug, 2017 Please refer to the correspondence below.

Should you have any additional requirements or items related to this matter outstanding, please reply to this email. Millie Dear Gary; Thank you for contacting Rooms To Go. Allow me to apologize for the inconvenience caused and we can certainly understand your frustration. Unfortunately, Since this set was purchased in our Clearance Center with no warranties (As Is) and also due to the length of time that it has been in the home, we are unable to offer service or a replacement.

However, in the interest of customer service we will be more than happy to offer you a $100.00 Merchandise Certificate that you can apply towards a new purchase. Again, we apologize.

It is our hope to better serve you in the future.Regards, Millie