Greensboro, North Carolina
1.5K views

I ordered a sofa / loveseat and bedroom set. When the items arrived, the sofa cushion had discolored fabric, the bed's headboard had scratches that were 2 feet long across the top, and the delivery man tightened the bolts on the side rails so hard that it cracked the wood. I was told that a technician would come and to look at it. After several weeks with no calls from Rooms to Go, I finally called customer service to ask when the technician would arrive. They scheduled an appointment, the technician came and tried to buff / color the marks on the bed. He was unable to do anything about the discoloration on the sofa cushion, so he said someone would contact me to set up a time to send a new cushion. They left one voicemail which I returned, but then I never heard back from them for over a month. Finally, I tried to call customer service again. Please note the information from the Rooms to Go website below:

The Internet Sales staff is available to answer your questions or assist with your online order Monday - Saturday 9:00am - 10:00pm EST, Sunday Noon - 6:00pm EST. Call 1-888-709-5380 Option #1 or email atinternetsalessupport@roomstogo.com

This information is incorrect because I called on Friday at 8pm EST and was met with a recording which stated that this was outside normal business hours and to "Please call back during regular business hours."

Rooms to Go makes no effort to serve the customer. They expect the customer to pull instead of being a company that pushes. When problems are logged at the point of service, where does this information go? Apparently, it does no good because the customer still has to call to get anything done ... assuming he/she can get to speak with a person and assuming Rooms to Go won't be so incredibly lazy, unorganized, and unable to provide service.

Comments