Verified Reviewer

Original review updated by user Sep 15, 2021

Purchasing the extended warranty is a complete waste of money, and filing a claim with them was a huge waste of my time. I don't understand how the company is still in business when so many customers have the same type of complaints.

Like many others, they too denied my claim because they don't cover the "type of damage" and the "type of stain" I had. It came to a point where I had to ask well what DO you cover?! I'm convinced that they only train their employees on how to deny claims. When I purchased my furniture, the Rooms To Go salesperson advised that if I purchased this extended plan any accidental damage or stains would be repaired or my furniture would be replaced.

LIES!

RTG should be ashamed of themselves for pushing this scam of a warranty, and leading customers to believe they are fully covered by it. This has definitely left a bad taste in my mouth and I do not plan to shop with RTG or anyone that does business with Fortegra for a very long time, if ever again.

User's recommendation: Do not purchasethe extended warranty/coverage!

Comments