2.4
Style and Design

After making my purchase a couple of years ago it a battle.Within the first year our couch started to peel.

We in fact did purchase the insurance plan and hat it self was a joke. We had to spend an entire day going back and fourth. At one point I was told to go to a rooms to go and find a replacement. Mind you the same couch was now $600 more and did not include shipping.

What was the point of the insurance if the cheapest leather section at the time was $600 more. After being told to drive all over the county to different rooms to go. I was finally fed up and called corporate and I luckily found the right person who infact informed me that they had several of the sections of my couch still in stock and they would deliver them within 10 days. Well I here we go again instances is no longer valid and the couch is destroyed.

After applying their treatment once a month he couch looks like a bad suntan victim. Every portion of the couch is peaking beyond belief. $2500 down the drain. This is sad and pathetic especially coming from a company that prides itself on quality.

I just read that their is now a class action against them for bonded leather purchases. I will be joining. My couch is so disappointing wear and tear is one thing but crappy material for $2500 is something else.

We didn't purchase this at jerrys furniture palace this purchased at a top retailer.Take a look at the pictures.

Review about: Sofa.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Rooms To Go?

Comments