2.0

Purchased advertised furniture.Complete Living room set, bedroom set w/ mattress and dining room set.

Spent over $6,000. Delivery day came. half the furniture showed up broken and the mattress showed up with a rat pee stain on it. The other items are over a month of waiting before it will show up.

I will not ever make this mistake again. I will shop and make certain the furniture is in stock and can be delivered in a timely fashion.

Good Bye Rooms to Go, never again with I spend one cent in your stores.Wait of my time and my hard earned money.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $2500. Chasmo78 is overall dissatisfied with Rooms To Go and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about mattress at Rooms To Go was misrepresentaion and delivery is a joke , but reviewer liked sales. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Rooms To Go.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Rooms To Go to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Rooms To Go?

Comments