Rooms To Go - Bought over $6000 in furniture. Half delivered broke and other half is a 2 month wait
Purchased advertised furniture.Complete Living room set, bedroom set w/ mattress and dining room set.
Spent over $6,000. Delivery day came. half the furniture showed up broken and the mattress showed up with a rat pee stain on it. The other items are over a month of waiting before it will show up.
I will not ever make this mistake again. I will shop and make certain the furniture is in stock and can be delivered in a timely fashion.
Good Bye Rooms to Go, never again with I spend one cent in your stores.Wait of my time and my hard earned money.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Delivery is a joke
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Because I put the conversation between me and firstname.lastname@example.orgHere is is.... Last year the bonded leather started sloughing off, pealing like a bad sun burn. Sent the pictures to them,..."
- "I bought the Berkshire Bed, Queen size for my daughter. The bed had so many marks was hard to ignored. Unfortunately, I noticed it right after the movers..."
- "I bought a living room set in Round Rock, TX from RTG: 1 couch, 1 loveseat, an end table, lamp and coffee table. This was in May of 2015, it..."
- "Gamecoupon.org has players who are experts in playing the game and who keep winning the currency. They keep collecting the currency and then transfer it to the account of their..."
- "Another "Posher" broke almost every listing rule: - inappropriate language - asking / pursuing a buyer if they're interested just bc they ask a ? - trying to do a..."
- "I write to introduce our financial services to you. I am a direct mandate to a Financial Institution who is also known as private lender specialized in the Lease and..."
- "I ordered a 3-pack of Halo flashlights that were advertised as "in stock" at Ace Depot. I received one (1) black UltraLit flashlight from JAM Ventures LLC. Ace Depot said..."
- "Got a swimsuit that should of been a been up style one and it was also the top was made very cheap and the hook was upside down on the..."
- "17year old son chewed piece of pizza hut pizza and discovered a 1/2 piece if glass in his piece. Went back to the Pizza Hut in Arcola, Texas and female..."