Rooms To Go - Broken couch after less than 6 months.
Not so impressed with R2G right now...my couch broke after under six months of use.
A service tech came out and looked at it, and after dissing the company that he works for (saying something about cheap wood)- left us with the impression that he would put in a work order for it to be replaced. Got a call today that he reported the damage to be customer damage (not the case... as we have been using the couch 'normally' i.e. no jumping or what not).
After a LONG run around, several calls, and an e-mail with pictures of the damage, the company has agreed to replace the broken portion of the couch. But my goodness, what a mess. Maybe they can throw in a free TV for all this mess? Haha.
Hopefully the replacement is better made? I would not recommend this company as it appears that their furniture is cheaply made.
I had a horrible time dealing with customer service, too.Oh well.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Bad Quality Furniture
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "We purchased the Cindy Crawford, "Crosby Street" feather sectional in May of 2015. I didn't realize that I was buying a hazardous couch until the first time I sat on..."
- "I bought the oasis/chestnut blended leather sectional with two recliners and a storage Otto w/caster about three years ago and I have taken care of them cleaning with leather care..."
- "I bought a living room set in Round Rock, TX from RTG: 1 couch, 1 loveseat, an end table, lamp and coffee table. This was in May of 2015, it..."
- "11/27/16 - My computer finally died, so I decided to shop around for a new gaming rig. I came across Xidax computers and liked what I saw. Since it is..."
- "With fashion, food, architecture JESSE KEYES with KAROLINZ ZMARLAK, 1 7th AVENUE SOUTH and LA ESQUINA, are all superb businesses. So happy to be partners with them. We have been..."
- "I bought a Victoria Secret blanket from a girl named ac96 and She tried to make a lie up and won't refund my money, I want every fine back on..."