Rooms To Go - Broken couch after less than 6 months.
Not so impressed with R2G right now...my couch broke after under six months of use.
A service tech came out and looked at it, and after dissing the company that he works for (saying something about cheap wood)- left us with the impression that he would put in a work order for it to be replaced. Got a call today that he reported the damage to be customer damage (not the case... as we have been using the couch 'normally' i.e. no jumping or what not).
After a LONG run around, several calls, and an e-mail with pictures of the damage, the company has agreed to replace the broken portion of the couch. But my goodness, what a mess. Maybe they can throw in a free TV for all this mess? Haha.
Hopefully the replacement is better made? I would not recommend this company as it appears that their furniture is cheaply made.
I had a horrible time dealing with customer service, too.Oh well.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Bad Quality Furniture
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "I order living set, King bedroom set,dining table set, entertainment set received some broken some missing pieces want back to the store they replace another order and it come some..."
- "I bought the oasis/chestnut blended leather sectional with two recliners and a storage Otto w/caster about three years ago and I have taken care of them cleaning with leather care..."
- "Rooms To Go recently had a lawsuit filed against them for committing fraud to their customers. Gordon & Doner filed a lawsuit against RTG after private tests revealed that the..."
- "Gamecoupon.org has players who are experts in playing the game and who keep winning the currency. They keep collecting the currency and then transfer it to the account of their..."
- "I am having the same experience with Gold Crown Resort. When we purchased our membership we were told the annual renewal fee was waived for life. Now, all of a..."
- "since October I've have had 5 people to see the water damage from the dish. attached are pictures and all have agreed the damage from the dish. the frustration is..."