Not so impressed with R2G right now...my couch broke after under six months of use.
A service tech came out and looked at it, and after dissing the company that he works for (saying something about cheap wood)- left us with the impression that he would put in a work order for it to be replaced. Got a call today that he reported the damage to be customer damage (not the case... as we have been using the couch 'normally' i.e. no jumping or what not).
After a LONG run around, several calls, and an e-mail with pictures of the damage, the company has agreed to replace the broken portion of the couch. But my goodness, what a mess. Maybe they can throw in a free TV for all this mess? Haha.
Hopefully the replacement is better made? I would not recommend this company as it appears that their furniture is cheaply made.
I had a horrible time dealing with customer service, too.Oh well.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Bad Quality Furniture
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "We bought a sofa and loves eat from the rooms to go store in mayaguez, Puerto Rico a little over a year ago. The top layer of this so called..."
- "En Marzo 15 del 2012 compre un sofa en Room's to go, y hacen dos semanas le salio un comejen o algo parecido al comejen me comunuque *** servicio al..."
- "How does leather peel? I paid over $3000 for a leather living room set -- armrest is peeling, seats are cracked and peeling and head rest color is rubbed..."
- "My newer home had severe hail damage this past July, lots of hail damage to roof and siding. I am still waiting for this to get resolved. Horrible..."
- "Unpacked my purchases. Put the packet on my dresser along with other items in the bag. Later came back to put purchases away. The packet was stuck to my dresser...."
- "Purchased patio door from Lowe's. Went with this product on recommendation by contractor. *** move. Issue one. Door arrived with passive latch system broken. Lowes..."