1.8
Style and Design

Purchased 3 rooms of furniture. Partial delivery on 7/21/18: Person putting dinning table together left it very wobble, could turn top like a steering wheel.

Customer Service came out, patch repaired the table and stated he may have stripped the threads. I returned the table and received a refund...had to go to store 3 times to get this done. 9/16/18: Finally my bed arrived after sleeping on my mattress on the floor for 2 months. Delivery time was between 4 & 6.

4:30 I received a voice message the delivery time was moved to between 6 and 10pm!! Arrived at 9:15pm, parked in the road blocking others from using the road. Asked him to move truck and no block road. 45 minutes later and much demanding they move the truck, one of the delivery guys left in the truck.

His partner wasn't sure where he was when the finished at 10:15pm. I kept finding drops of water on my new furniture and when walking around the bed the carpet was damp at all four corners. Are you kidding me!! The guy putting the bed together was sweating on my carpet and new living room and bed room furniture.

No concern when I brought it to their attention. The bed is supposed to be a Queen, the pictures show you how poorly it fits the mattress size and the amount of sweat found on my new sofa.

Save yourself the pain and buy elsewhere. WORST EXPERIENCE EVER!!

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I didn't like: Poor customer service, Uncaring attitude of the manager, Unprofessional, Worst experience ever, Unable to contact customer service.

Comments

TellUsRTG

We are deeply disappointed to hear that you have not received the service that you deserve! Please send us an email with your order info to TellUs@RoomsToGo.com and we’d be happy to help any way that we can!