I bought a bedroom set for my 2year old 3 months ago.
I have received most of it but the trundle bed and head board came broken.they have try to fix it and exchange it 3 times now.
this is a obvious manufacture defect. and is creating a chocking hazard for my 2 year old. the head board has 2 sliding doors witch can not slide with out falling out of the track and small parts fall off the doors....
now all I want to do is return it....
but I keep getting the run around with the costumer service.
by the way after the purchase the store has nothing to do with you.you must call costumer service ......
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Just an overall bad place to buy furniture
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Bedroom Set
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Purchased a sofa, love seat, and two recliners and ottomans in 2010. Highly recommended fabric by the salesman as very durable. Their advertisements still show bonded leather as durable. Two..."
- "The delivery team attempted to deliver sofa ( which ended up bring the wrong one) with the legs still on it, by pushing, shoving, maneuvering and more pushing through a..."
- "We called customer service as soon as they left after we saw the damage on our brand new floors but they were closed. The delivery guys did not use..."
- "The hood cracked and then literally started melting... why would a product intended for heating food melt!!!? What a scam. ..."
- "Mattress that i purchase 3 months ago has a sank hole in the middle. Serta1Series, Sales#145719, Receipt#172648,location 4.2 St.Pete Nicole Copeland I would like my matress to be replaced. I..."
- "Bought tix to an NFL Thursday night pre-season game. A couple of days before the game the NFL uncharacteristically changed the game to Wednesday due to anticipated bad weather in..."
- "My first MTB was missing the top dollar item. Seems like they will send me the missing item. I still canceled the subscription, it should be easy to..."
- "After owning for only 4 years now, we noticed that the bottom shelf of the cupboard over the couch is coming off. We then checked to see how it is..."
- "This *** company is a scam. They take your *** money and make you jump through hoops to get it back. I put $280 on a reloadit card to send someone..."