Keystone Heights, Florida
100% full Not resolved
1.8

I bought a leather sectional group in 2013 and in 2014 the material was wearing off.I went through several emails and complaints and finally they replaced it 4 months later.

NOW Jan 2016 it is happening again.

Poor quality............I will try to have it replaced again, wish me luck

Before this product we bought a couch and 2 recliners and the wood inside the arms of the recliner just busted once and I returned it and the replacement did the same thing so that's when we went for the Cindy Crawford Collection...

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Replace the part of the sectional that is defected at no cost!.

I liked: Response to my complaints.

I didn't like: Quality of the furniture.

Had an Experience with Rooms To Go?

Comments

TellUsRTG

Thats terrible. Would you be able to send us your order info and above details to Tellus@Roomstogo.com?

Rooms To Go - The worse customer service I have ever experienced! Rooms To Go "I purchased thousands of dollars of furniture and financed much of it at 0%. Sounds good...I have a few years to pay back $5,000.00,HOWEVER, I was not only over charged..." Read more Rooms To Go is a total scam, especially for its "Force Field" project Rooms To Go "The quality of RTG furnitures sucks! And their so-called "Force Field" treatment is a total scam!!!! Purchased one Cindy Crawford Sidney Road sofa, one loveseat and one ottoman from RTG's supercenter..." Read more Rooms To Go - Peeling Sofa and Loveseat Rooms To Go "We had our sofa and loveseat for almost two years before the "leather" started peeling away from the fabric. The store said there was only a 1-year warranty and we..." Read more Bench/Ottoman leather peeling after light use and no help from Rooms To Go Rooms To Go "I purchased a ottoman/bench from Rooms To Go about 2 years ago. It was supposed to be real genuine leather. A few months ago I began to notice flaking in..." Read more Alside Window - Poor product quality, poor customer service, unethical business practices Alside Window "Bought a home (new construction) in '09 with Alside single-hung windows. After 5 years one of them started fogging up when the low-e reflective coating started to corrode. Now I..." Read more Kohls - Khol's Cash Kohls "This program is a scam............if you forget or one day past the expiration date you are screwed. Even the store manage will not help you. No one is perfect and..." Read more Cole Haan - Does not care about quality or customer service Cole Haan "I bought a Preston Brief bag from ColeHaan.com in November of 2016. In June of 2017, the strap metal piece fell off. Since this bag is under "warranty" and Cole..." Read more Interim Healthcare - My experience was a lack of communication. The Aide from them complained about their lack of communicating. When the Aide could not come, they very seldom had a replacement, even though the Aide said Interim Healthcare "Interim dropped my son as a client when they were the ones failing to keep their commitment. If for any reason an Aide could not come, they would make minimum..." Read more