1.8

I bought a leather sectional group in 2013 and in 2014 the material was wearing off.I went through several emails and complaints and finally they replaced it 4 months later.

NOW Jan 2016 it is happening again.

Poor quality............I will try to have it replaced again, wish me luck

Before this product we bought a couch and 2 recliners and the wood inside the arms of the recliner just busted once and I returned it and the replacement did the same thing so that's when we went for the Cindy Crawford Collection...

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Rooms To Go and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1500 and wants Rooms To Go to "replace the part of the sectional that is defected at no cost!".

The most disappointing in user's experience was quality of the furniture. Author liked the most response to my complaints. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Rooms To Go cindy crawford living room set for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Rooms To Go?

Comments

TellUsRTG

Thats terrible. Would you be able to send us your order info and above details to Tellus@Roomstogo.com?