Rooms To Go - Cindy Crawford Feather Couch
We purchased the Cindy Crawford, "Crosby Street" feather sectional in May of 2015.I didn't realize that I was buying a hazardous couch until the first time I sat on it in my living-room.
The feathers protrude through the fabric and poke you all over. If we continue to pull out the feathers we will not have a couch to sit on soon.
If you have young children, please don't buy this couch, the fathers are very sharp/long and could cause serious harm to a child sleeping or playing on the couch.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Unsatisfactory materials
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Cindy Crawford Home Crosby Street Sectional
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "I purchased an entire room...spent a lot of money. After 15 months springs started popping through our couch making it very uncomfortable to sit on. Called numerous times including the..."
- "How does leather peel? I paid over $3000 for a leather living room set -- armrest is peeling, seats are cracked and peeling and head rest color is rubbed..."
- "October of 2014 I made a purchase of a power reclining sofa and stationary loveseat from Rooms to Go. 2 Months into it the back of the couch was flat..."
- "I apologize to The Sewing Outlet, Steve and everybody who works diligently at The Sewing Outlet.Steve from The Sewing Outlet called immediately to resolve the issue which date was actually..."
- "Toasted my apt in 3 min on REHEAT. GET THIS ON 60 minutes. Getting information from this firm is like asking a hit man for his godfather's phone number. ..."
- "Someone with Fred Loya insurance totaled my truck (December 2013). They took 100% liability and I had a very fair check in my hands 2 weeks later. The Fred Loya..."
- " All Reviews Telecommunications Fox News 48 of 272 reviews Fox News The Kelly File Tv Show Review from Helotes, Texas ISSUE NOT RESOLVED Helotes, Texas Oct 19 ..."
- "The reason for this message today is that I ordered my food through the drive thru jack in the box on sepulveda and border. We finished the small ice coffee..."
- "they added V.O.D. and extra 50 on internet and more for same phone plus the installation charges. The best way to get this fixed is call the FCC and write..."