Rooms To Go - Cindy Crawford Feather Couch
We purchased the Cindy Crawford, "Crosby Street" feather sectional in May of 2015.I didn't realize that I was buying a hazardous couch until the first time I sat on it in my living-room.
The feathers protrude through the fabric and poke you all over. If we continue to pull out the feathers we will not have a couch to sit on soon.
If you have young children, please don't buy this couch, the fathers are very sharp/long and could cause serious harm to a child sleeping or playing on the couch.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Unsatisfactory materials
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Cindy Crawford Home Crosby Street Sectional
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "First of all this is my first review of anything I have ever purchased. I searched for a year for a couch that I liked and wanted to buy for..."
- "It is more like "Rooms to Garbage". I bought a sectional couch "bonded leather" and after 2 years every piece of the sectional started flaking and peeling off. Don't ever..."
- "The delivery team attempted to deliver sofa ( which ended up bring the wrong one) with the legs still on it, by pushing, shoving, maneuvering and more pushing through a..."
- ""I ordered the Empire-V-Neck-Short-Mini-Taffeta-Bridesmaid-Dress- in Lavender. I received my dress on Thursday in Light Blue! I contacted them to see if they can exchange or do something about the dress..."
- "I apologize to The Sewing Outlet, Steve and everybody who works diligently at The Sewing Outlet.Steve from The Sewing Outlet called immediately to resolve the issue which date was actually..."
- "I PURCHASED A BURBERRY COAT FOR $420.00 ON EBAY IN DEC 2015 AND I RECEIVED A BEAT UP, SMELLY COAT OF UNKNOWN MANUFACTURE INSTEAD OF THE BURBERRY COAT I PURCHASED..."
- "I ordered something on ali express and made payment through my debit card. Amount got debited from my account. but i cancelled order before verification. although payment has been made..."
- "Purchased a HP DC7900 tower from Joy (thru Walmart) two months ago. It arrived a day early and worked perfectly. Even though Windows Update was broken, that was the fault..."
- "Good day, We bought a Westinghouse TV ($238) from Wal-Mart in Brossard, Quebec, Canada on the 16th of July 2016, less than a month and half later it wouldn’t work,..."