Rooms To Go - Cindy Crawford Feather Couch

We purchased the Cindy Crawford, "Crosby Street" feather sectional in May of 2015.I didn't realize that I was buying a hazardous couch until the first time I sat on it in my living-room.

The feathers protrude through the fabric and poke you all over. If we continue to pull out the feathers we will not have a couch to sit on soon.

If you have young children, please don't buy this couch, the fathers are very sharp/long and could cause serious harm to a child sleeping or playing on the couch.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Unsatisfactory materials

Reason of review:
Bad quality
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Cindy Crawford Home Crosby Street Sectional
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #781961 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Rooms To Go? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Apr 20 #1147403

We bought the same sofa from Art Vann Furniture in Toledo. We paid over $2000 and have been stuck with feathers and vaccum thm up on a regular basis. I have called multiple times but have no resolve. Very dissatisfied and out over 2 grand.

Feb 02 #1105005

Here is my quick story in a nut shell: I bought a set of leather couches from ROOMS TO GO in Willowbrook. After about three months, the leather was fading and discolored. I tried that leather polish that they provided during my time of purchase but it did not help. They looked awful. I had a technician come out. He stated that these couches have been recalled and I could go pick out another set of couches. What he failed to tell me was that I would be paying out of pocket for the difference for an upgrade. I found this out when I went to pick out another set of couches. I was very upset and the manager was not helpful. So $800.00 more out of my pocket! I purchased the Cindy Crawford Crosby Street Feather set. I agree completely these couches are hazardous. The feathers are protruding from the cushions. You are getting poked and scratched every time you sit on the couch. My one-year-old nephew had a feather in his mouth; thank God we saw it when we did. We have to place blankets or a thick towel so we don't get poked or scratched.
That's not all. As I was sitting on my couch, my daughter who was weighs 100 lbs sat next to me to snuggle. As soon as she sat down next to me, I felt the bottom wood frame of the couch hit the hard wood floor. I was like, “Oh my goodness, I weigh 145 lbs!” Two weeks later the same thing happened to the love seat.
Today a technician came out and told me both couches are NOT repairable. I had these couches for at
... Show more

4 0 Reply

Feb 02 #1104874

This looks terrible. Would you be able to send us your order info to, so we can look into this?

Feb 02 #1104928

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.