1.1K views
Featured Not resolved
3.0

We purchased the Cindy Crawford, "Crosby Street" feather sectional in May of 2015.I didn't realize that I was buying a hazardous couch until the first time I sat on it in my living-room.

The feathers protrude through the fabric and poke you all over. If we continue to pull out the feathers we will not have a couch to sit on soon.

If you have young children, please don't buy this couch, the fathers are very sharp/long and could cause serious harm to a child sleeping or playing on the couch.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of cindy crawford home crosby street sectional from Rooms To Go and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $2000 and wants Rooms To Go to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was unsatisfactory materials. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Rooms To Go for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Rooms To Go?

Comments

We bought the same sofa from Art Vann Furniture in Toledo.We paid over $2000 and have been stuck with feathers and vaccum thm up on a regular basis.

I have called multiple times but have no resolve.

Very dissatisfied and out over 2 grand.

Here is my quick story in a nut shell: I bought a set of leather couches from ROOMS TO GO in Willowbrook.After about three months, the leather was fading and discolored.

I tried that leather polish that they provided during my time of purchase but it did not help. They looked awful. I had a technician come out. He stated that these couches have been recalled and I could go pick out another set of couches.

What he failed to tell me was that I would be paying out of pocket for the difference for an upgrade. I found this out when I went to pick out another set of couches. I was very upset and the manager was not helpful. So $800.00 more out of my pocket!

I purchased the Cindy Crawford Crosby Street Feather set. I agree completely these couches are hazardous. The feathers are protruding from the cushions. You are getting poked and scratched every time you sit on the couch.

My one-year-old nephew had a feather in his mouth; thank God we saw it when we did. We have to place blankets or a thick towel so we don't get poked or scratched.

That's not all. As I was sitting on my couch, my daughter who was weighs 100 lbs sat next to me to snuggle.

As soon as she sat down next to me, I felt the bottom wood frame of the couch hit the hard wood floor. I was like, “Oh my goodness, I weigh 145 lbs!” Two weeks later the same thing happened to the love seat.

Today a technician came out and told me both couches are NOT repairable. I...

So does this mean I go get another set and pay more money? Not to mention the coffee tables I bought with the initial leather couches are chipping.

Please do not buy furniture from ROOMS TO GO; you might as well go to Wal-Mart.I am so disappointed and I don’t know what to do!

to Roni Tucker, Georgia, United States #1301416

I am thinking about purchasing furniture from rooms to go, but after reading tons of reviews, I've changed my mind.That's why reading reviews before purchasing are important so you can decide for yourself based on individuals experiences would this be a great place to invest in furniture as well as customer service.

Thus far rooms to go sucks.That's a shame

TellUsRTG

This looks terrible. Would you be able to send us your order info to Tellus@Roomstogo.com, so we can look into this?

to TellUsRTG #1104928