Rooms To Go - Cindy Crawford furniture worst quality in the world
I bought a Cindy Crawford sofa and loveseat in December 2015, and three months later, all the cushions lost the firmness and shape, looking really old and ugly.So I had to return them.
Rooms to Go agreed that the furniture were really bad so the replaced for a new one. So my husband and I went to the store a month ago and choose a Cindy Crawford sectional in blue, which looked a little better in quality. We are expecting them to arrive ending August.
We hope this one is much better, otherwise, we will never buy furniture in Rooms to Go.Buying furniture in Rooms to Go, was the worst decision I've ever done!!
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
- Customer services
What I disliked
- Extremely poor quality
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought the Berkshire Bed, Queen size for my daughter. The bed had so many marks was hard to ignored. Unfortunately, I noticed it right after the movers..."
- " Between 2009 and 2011 we bought several pieces of furniture from the Willow Wood RTG in Northwest Houston totaling about $6000.00 dlls. Among those was a dining room set that included..."
- "We purchased a leather living room set, we had it with minimum use, until last Christmas 2013. We placed the set in the family and start using frequently. Leather started..."
- "So I have worked for the company for a few years now at a few different chains in a few different states. Each time transferring easily to my current postion..."
- "I have ordered several things over several years and absolutely love the gear that I get. I understand that the wait is long on some things but the quality is..."
- "This app is so close to a scam, but not, I'm surprised the pros haven't completely rioted yet. Yes, it looks all snazzy and cool with its neato UI/UX design..."
- "I ordered a vase of yellow roses and white daisy's. I got a huge yellow and white bow and green leaves with three yellow mums. I was embarrassed..."
- "Shipped 4 packages NDA by UPS and insured them all. 2 arrived the next day at my vendor busted open and repacked, the following day the other two arrived damage..."
- "Bought two leather chairs from Havertys at a cost of about $2500 and a Guardsman 5 year Gold Protection Plan for $299. Got some prescription medication I was using for..."