Featured on Facebook 100% full Not resolved

I bought a Cindy Crawford sofa and loveseat in December 2015, and three months later, all the cushions lost the firmness and shape, looking really old and ugly.So I had to return them.

Rooms to Go agreed that the furniture were really bad so the replaced for a new one. So my husband and I went to the store a month ago and choose a Cindy Crawford sectional in blue, which looked a little better in quality. We are expecting them to arrive ending August.

We hope this one is much better, otherwise, we will never buy furniture in Rooms to Go.Buying furniture in Rooms to Go, was the worst decision I've ever done!!

Review about: Cindy Crawford Sofa.

I liked: Customer services.

I didn't like: Extremely poor quality.

3.3
Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Cindy Crawford Sofa
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $2000
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Rooms To Go?

Comments

TellUsRTG
#1197168

Sorry to hear about this. However I am happy to hear that we are solving the issue for you. Thank you for sharing!