Buford, Georgia
Featured 100% full Not resolved
3.3
Style and Design

I bought a Cindy Crawford sofa and loveseat in December 2015, and three months later, all the cushions lost the firmness and shape, looking really old and ugly.So I had to return them.

Rooms to Go agreed that the furniture were really bad so the replaced for a new one. So my husband and I went to the store a month ago and choose a Cindy Crawford sectional in blue, which looked a little better in quality. We are expecting them to arrive ending August.

We hope this one is much better, otherwise, we will never buy furniture in Rooms to Go.Buying furniture in Rooms to Go, was the worst decision I've ever done!!

Review about: Cindy Crawford Sofa.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

I liked: Customer services.

I didn't like: Extremely poor quality.

Had an Experience with Rooms To Go?

Comments

Fort Myers, Florida, United States #1354319

The store location was helpful but i need help even getting in touch with anyone regarding extended warranty/replacement the phone rings, then goes to busy. We have a couch that has completely lost its shape and one side of the electric recline won't work. Ready to drag it to the curb.

TellUsRTG
#1197168

Sorry to hear about this. However I am happy to hear that we are solving the issue for you. Thank you for sharing!