1.1K views
Featured 100% full Not resolved
3.3
Style and Design

I bought a Cindy Crawford sofa and loveseat in December 2015, and three months later, all the cushions lost the firmness and shape, looking really old and ugly.So I had to return them.

Rooms to Go agreed that the furniture were really bad so the replaced for a new one. So my husband and I went to the store a month ago and choose a Cindy Crawford sectional in blue, which looked a little better in quality. We are expecting them to arrive ending August.

We hope this one is much better, otherwise, we will never buy furniture in Rooms to Go.Buying furniture in Rooms to Go, was the worst decision I've ever done!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with customer services and stated that there is a room for improvement of extremely poor quality. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of cindy crawford sofa and associated monetary loss in the amount of $2000. Rooms To Go needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned cindy crawford sofa in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Rooms To Go.

Had an Experience with Rooms To Go?

Comments

I purchased Cindy Crawford counch and loveset too.had them for about 5-6 years but use was minimal (I live alone).

Anyhway, now there is significant cracking and peeling in between cushions. The leather qualiy (if these really are made of leather) is very cheap.

I would avoid this brand.Also, if the warranty only covers stains--that is a ripoff.

Fort Myers, Florida, United States #1354319

The store location was helpful but i need help even getting in touch with anyone regarding extended warranty/replacement the phone rings, then goes to busy. We have a couch that has completely lost its shape and one side of the electric recline won't work. Ready to drag it to the curb.

TellUsRTG
#1197168

Sorry to hear about this. However I am happy to hear that we are solving the issue for you. Thank you for sharing!