First of all this is my first review of anything I have ever purchased.I searched for a year for a couch that I liked and wanted to buy for my family room.

I kept coming back to a Rooms to Go couch that was a faux leather sectional. Our sales associate told us that he had a similar couch and as long as we put on their leather conditioner every three months it would stay nice. We finally decided on the light brown faux Cindy Crawford couch sectional. We even upgraded to get the electric recliner on he end for my husband.

Even though I had read some bad reviews I decided to continue with the purchase of the couch. This was my first purchase from Rooms To and it will be my last purchase from that store. After spending appropriately two thousand dollars and only owning it for only a year and a half, I have a peeling disgusting couch. I don't have children or pets and I diligently applied the leather every three months.

There's even some peeling where people hardly seat on the sectional.

I'm so disappointed especially since we're having difficulty finding someone who can even repair this damage.I would not recommend this furniture to anyone!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $2000. This person is overall dissatisfied with Rooms To Go and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about cindy crawford leather sectional sofa at Rooms To Go was poor customer service and just an overall bad place to buy furniture , but reviewer liked attentive sales person. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Rooms To Go.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Rooms To Go to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Rooms To Go?

Comments

Hopewell, Virginia, United States #1294243

Yup, terrible material barely lasts one year even when you follow the directions for cleaning and care. Will never buy from there again.

TellUsRTG

We'd be happy to look into this for you. Care to send us your order info and photos of your set to TellUs@RoomsToGo.com?

Same problem with an cream color leather sofa and love seat by cindy crawford from rooms to go.Had it 4 years and now it peeling mess.

So disappointed. Paid $3000 for sofa set that held up ok for 4 years.

Sad part is this is a second home and not used that much.Will never buy from rooms to go again and never condy crawsford line.

Ottawa, Ontario, Canada #1256929

I've had the same couch for 3 years.It was a peeling mess after 1 year.

I've bought all my furniture at RTG for 20 years.No more.

TellUsRTG

Wow! I'm really sorry to hear about this. Would you be able to send us your order info, the above details, and the above pictures to Tellus@Roomstogo.com?

to TellUsRTG #1290680

You all do not I repeat do not do anything to help out your clients. We just got the run around from the store to you all. I will never buy from you all evr again.