First of all this is my first review of anything I have ever purchased.I searched for a year for a couch that I liked and wanted to buy for my family room.
I kept coming back to a Rooms to Go couch that was a faux leather sectional. Our sales associate told us that he had a similar couch and as long as we put on their leather conditioner every three months it would stay nice. We finally decided on the light brown faux Cindy Crawford couch sectional. We even upgraded to get the electric recliner on he end for my husband.
Even though I had read some bad reviews I decided to continue with the purchase of the couch. This was my first purchase from Rooms To and it will be my last purchase from that store. After spending appropriately two thousand dollars and only owning it for only a year and a half, I have a peeling disgusting couch. I don't have children or pets and I diligently applied the leather every three months.
There's even some peeling where people hardly seat on the sectional.
I'm so disappointed especially since we're having difficulty finding someone who can even repair this damage.I would not recommend this furniture to anyone!
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- Attentive sales person
What I disliked
- Poor customer service
- Just an overall bad place to buy furniture
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Cindy Crawford Leather Sectional Sofa
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "It is more like "Rooms to Garbage". I bought a sectional couch "bonded leather" and after 2 years every piece of the sectional started flaking and peeling off. Don't ever..."
- "I bought a living room set in Round Rock, TX from RTG: 1 couch, 1 loveseat, an end table, lamp and coffee table. This was in May of 2015, it..."
- "We purchased the Cindy Crawford, "Crosby Street" feather sectional in May of 2015. I didn't realize that I was buying a hazardous couch until the first time I sat on..."
- "When I went to retrieve my luggage from the carousel the wheel was broken off the bag. No one tagged it or said anything. I had to drag it..."
- "I purchased a pair of Therafit sneakers a couple of years ago and I really liked them. When I saw a bogo offer from them over the summer, I..."
- "My company, 9FilmFest purchased one 40ft container of used hard toys from USA Import-Export Trading Co. order date 18 July 2015, 24,000 lbs @ $0.58/lb total charges including shipping..."
- "Amazon took my money and failed to delivery the items in their listing. The listing clearly showed a 10 count box,(see screen shot), and they sent 1. I contacted Amazon..."
- "Do not purchase anything from buysquad!!!! They're very unprofessional and not on point. I purchased a 70 inch flatscreen from them and paid for the express delivery which should've had..."
- "This is the work of Appliances done right! They said they provided a 90 day warranty, but they will not come out and fix the issues I'm having. ..."