Rooms To Go - Cindy Crawford's peeling couch!

339 of 1571 Rooms To Go reviews

First of all this is my first review of anything I have ever purchased.I searched for a year for a couch that I liked and wanted to buy for my family room.

I kept coming back to a Rooms to Go couch that was a faux leather sectional. Our sales associate told us that he had a similar couch and as long as we put on their leather conditioner every three months it would stay nice. We finally decided on the light brown faux Cindy Crawford couch sectional. We even upgraded to get the electric recliner on he end for my husband.

Even though I had read some bad reviews I decided to continue with the purchase of the couch. This was my first purchase from Rooms To and it will be my last purchase from that store. After spending appropriately two thousand dollars and only owning it for only a year and a half, I have a peeling disgusting couch. I don't have children or pets and I diligently applied the leather every three months.

There's even some peeling where people hardly seat on the sectional.

I'm so disappointed especially since we're having difficulty finding someone who can even repair this damage.I would not recommend this furniture to anyone!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
    • Attentive sales person
  • What I disliked
    • Poor customer service
    • Just an overall bad place to buy furniture

Reason of review:
Cindy Crawford Leather Sectional Sofa
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #723267

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Rooms To Go? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
339 of 1571 Rooms To Go reviews

1 day ago #1294243 Hopewell, Virginia, United States

Yup, terrible material barely lasts one year even when you follow the directions for cleaning and care. Will never buy from there again.

TellUsRTG

Feb 20 #1291080

We'd be happy to look into this for you. Care to send us your order info and photos of your set to TellUs@RoomsToGo.com?

Jan 29 #1278128

Same problem with an cream color leather sofa and love seat by cindy crawford from rooms to go. Had it 4 years and now it peeling mess. So disappointed. Paid $3000 for sofa set that held up ok for 4 years. Sad part is this is a second home and not used that much. Will never buy from rooms to go again and never condy crawsford line.

Dec 17, 2016 #1256929 Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

I've had the same couch for 3 years. It was a peeling mess after 1 year. I've bought all my furniture at RTG for 20 years. No more.

TellUsRTG

Oct 26, 2015 #1053858

Wow! I'm really sorry to hear about this. Would you be able to send us your order info, the above details, and the above pictures to Tellus@Roomstogo.com?

Feb 19 #1290680

You all do not I repeat do not do anything to help out your clients. We just got the run around from the store to you all. I will never buy from you all evr again.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.