First of all this is my first review of anything I have ever purchased.I searched for a year for a couch that I liked and wanted to buy for my family room.
I kept coming back to a Rooms to Go couch that was a faux leather sectional. Our sales associate told us that he had a similar couch and as long as we put on their leather conditioner every three months it would stay nice. We finally decided on the light brown faux Cindy Crawford couch sectional. We even upgraded to get the electric recliner on he end for my husband.
Even though I had read some bad reviews I decided to continue with the purchase of the couch. This was my first purchase from Rooms To and it will be my last purchase from that store. After spending appropriately two thousand dollars and only owning it for only a year and a half, I have a peeling disgusting couch. I don't have children or pets and I diligently applied the leather every three months.
There's even some peeling where people hardly seat on the sectional.
I'm so disappointed especially since we're having difficulty finding someone who can even repair this damage.I would not recommend this furniture to anyone!
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- Attentive sales person
What I disliked
- Poor customer service
- Just an overall bad place to buy furniture
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Cindy Crawford Leather Sectional Sofa
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- " Between 2009 and 2011 we bought several pieces of furniture from the Willow Wood RTG in Northwest Houston totaling about $6000.00 dlls. Among those was a dining room set that included..."
- "I purchased $4000 worth of furniture at Rooms To Go. Two months later one of lamps tipped over and broke into many pieces. I am so surprised at how easily..."
- "I bought a Cindy Crawford sofa and loveseat in December 2015, and three months later, all the cushions lost the firmness and shape, looking really old and ugly. So I..."
- "Too many problems to list them all, but the bigger issues were: 1. Sticking to their own schedule. 2. Fulfilling their own Scope of Work (our contract). 3. ..."
- "I purchased a pair of Therafit sneakers a couple of years ago and I really liked them. When I saw a bogo offer from them over the summer, I..."
- "When I went to retrieve my luggage from the carousel the wheel was broken off the bag. No one tagged it or said anything. I had to drag it..."
- "Purchased a HP DC7900 tower from Joy (thru Walmart) two months ago. It arrived a day early and worked perfectly. Even though Windows Update was broken, that was the fault..."
- "Ridiculous delays in shipping, packaging that is clearly labeled "FRAGILE" on all sides of the box is NOT being taken note of, many packages arrive smashed. I have witnessed drivers..."
- "I ordered a Nikon D610 Camera Body w/ accessories bundle this week. I received the item and it came in a box with absolutely ZERO bubble wrap and all of..."