Rooms To Go - Cindy Crawford's peeling couch!

First of all this is my first review of anything I have ever purchased.I searched for a year for a couch that I liked and wanted to buy for my family room.

I kept coming back to a Rooms to Go couch that was a faux leather sectional. Our sales associate told us that he had a similar couch and as long as we put on their leather conditioner every three months it would stay nice. We finally decided on the light brown faux Cindy Crawford couch sectional. We even upgraded to get the electric recliner on he end for my husband.

Even though I had read some bad reviews I decided to continue with the purchase of the couch. This was my first purchase from Rooms To and it will be my last purchase from that store. After spending appropriately two thousand dollars and only owning it for only a year and a half, I have a peeling disgusting couch. I don't have children or pets and I diligently applied the leather every three months.

There's even some peeling where people hardly seat on the sectional.

I'm so disappointed especially since we're having difficulty finding someone who can even repair this damage.I would not recommend this furniture to anyone!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
    • Attentive sales person
  • What I disliked
    • Poor customer service
    • Just an overall bad place to buy furniture

Reason of review:
Bad quality
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Cindy Crawford Leather Sectional Sofa
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #723267

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Rooms To Go? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 26, 2015 #1053858

Wow! I'm really sorry to hear about this. Would you be able to send us your order info, the above details, and the above pictures to

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.