Rooms To Go Phone Numbers and Emails

Legal
Copyright Infringement Inquiries, Privacy Inquiries
Sales/ Reservations
Is this your business?
More phone numbers and emails Less phone numbers and emails

How To Contact Rooms To Go?

Most Popular Number:

(888) 709-5380 ext 1
Internet Sales
Total calls: 820 Issues resolved: 21 Last call: Apr 10, 2024

How To Contact Rooms To Go Customer Service by Phone Number?

To contact Rooms To Go customer service, you can dial their toll-free number at 1-888-709-5380. Once connected, you will be prompted to select the appropriate department for your specific needs.The customer service team is available Mon-Sat from 9 am to 9 pm EST and Sun from 11 am to 7 pm EST

How to contact Rooms To Go via mail?

To contact Rooms To Go via mail, you can write a letter to their corporate headquarters at the following address:
Rooms To Go
11540 Highway 92 East
Seffner, FL 33584

Be sure to include your full name, address, phone number, and a detailed description of your inquiry or issue in your letter to ensure that your query is properly addressed.

How To Contact Rooms To Go by Live Chat?

To contact Rooms To Go customer service via live chat, you can visit their website and click on the "Live Chat" button located at the bottom of the page. This will open a chat window where you can enter your name, email address, and a brief description of your issue or inquiry. Once you've entered this information, click on the "Start Chat" button.

How To Reach Rooms To Go on Social Media?

To reach Rooms To Go on social media, you can visit their official pages on various social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. You can search for their official handles on these platforms or simply visit their website and click on the social media icons located at the bottom of the page to be directed to their profiles.

PissedConsumer Club

Lakeland, FL 33811

More contact details

Rooms To Go Customer Service Reviews

1.4 / 5
Bad
Guest-5738433
A reimbursement for damage done on my property

My first call took several long tries Iwas sent to delivery dept. and got no response the second call they promised to send my complaint over.

The last time I called she said she was surprised that no one hadnt contacted on their plans to resolve the damage done to my property. Im still waiting.The thing is I didnt have a delivery scheduled from Rooms2Go

Guest-4784214
Late fee charges

Unable to directly speak to a live person. I have a serious concern.

I recently started a new job and my pay date change to the end of each month. I never been late on a payment but was charge a $30 late fee and the automatic chat service states unfortunate we can not assist with late fee charges. I dont agree with this service chargeunless there is some intervention on my behalf I will no longer do any more service with room to go. My contact email is Cpayne43@***.net.

I dont think it fair to the consumer. I paid over $4000 and make one payment two days late I get charge that ridiculous amount.

I can see if I violated a grace period date or something.
Look at my record of payment. Why Im not getting rewarded for paying early deduct $30 from that transaction.

Guest-4615039
Service & order replacement

Service Technician inspected our issues and he informed me it was a structural defect and the parts would be mailed to me and subsequently the customer service called to say the warranty claim was denied. So disgusted with this way of a underhanded way of doing business!

Brian R Czs
Dinning room table

Purchased a very expensive dinning room set a year ago from Rooms to Go.after waiting for it for a few months it arrived with the table top being cracked and one chair with a broken leg, waited a few more months for the items to be replaced. Finally got the whole set in my house.

After one month the table top started showing cracks on the sides and the coating on top started to come off. Called rooms to go and they send out someone to check and the person confirmed this is a defect and should not be happening after such a short time. He then said we will get a call about what to do next. No one ever called , after we called again another person was sent out who said they were a supervisor, this person also said this should not be happening to a new table, the coating and cracking is not normal on a new table.

They said we will get a call and no one ever called. We called again to talk to a supervisor, the lady on the phone said she is in charge and has the final say and the table has normal wear and tear and nothing can be done, then she hung up. This is the worst customer service we have ever received and will never buy anything from this company again. We now own the dinning room set for a year and the table top has cracks going all around it and the top coating is coming off on top, it needs to be thrown away.

Terrible company. All be ware and do NOT purchase their stuff!

How Good is Rooms To Go's Customer Service?

Elester Mrs

Great customer service

Tyus Ljk
Tyus Ljk
Feels Disappointed | Dec 08, 2022

I finally reach somebody there that can help me so the answer is yes to the person I spoke to yesterday on the eighth. Otherwise I've been jacked around almost 4 months.

David S Lqh
David S Lqh
Feels Disappointed | Nov 26, 2022

It's been 3 months since the delivery drivr broke and cracked my drain grates on my driveway. I've called 3 times about this.They've ignored me every time which is *** me off. They take my money with ease but have not responded back for what they damaged. Never dealt with crap like this before.

Summary of Rooms To Go Customer Service Calls

10% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call Rooms To Go?

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “Delivery”
  • “To see how far you deliver.”
  • “Missing items”

Product/ Service Question:

• “A reinvention for damage done on my property”
  • “Couch warranty issue”
  • “I have a complaint about product”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “Billing”
  • “Payment status”
  • “Need telephone number to pay bill”

Request for Information Question:

• “Asking about my balance”
  • “Lifelock concern”
  • “Check on my account payment”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “Exchange was never scheduled”
  • “Return pillows”
  • “Return”

Staff Question:

• “Service call”
  • “Service call followup”
  • “Service & order replacement”

Cards Question:

• “Credit card”
  • “Lost or stolen credit card”
  • “I need a new card”

Account Question:

• “Close account”
  • “My account was closed”
  • “I bought accounts from new people, and I have nothing but troubleThe recliner portion of the couch broke for the motor going bad it was replaced in the other side. I've been waiting over three months to get it repaired”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “Complain, refund”
  • “To see about refund”

Website/ Application Question:

• “Credit application”
  • “I have very little opportunity to go ro store due to taking carenof mother on hospice. I want to order online but am uavimg difficulty doing so. Can you help?.”
  • “I don't understand the Own Line application”

Employment Question:

• “Payoff”

Other Question:

• “Purchased”
  • “Problema con un pedido”
  • “Need parts for lift chair”

About

Related Companies

Rooms To Go Kids, Rhodes Furniture, Rooms To Go Puerto Rico, Rooms To Go Outlet

Summary

Rooms To Go, Inc. is a privately owned company. It was founded in 1990 and is headquartered in Seffner, Florida. This chain of furniture stores is located in the South United States and Puerto Rico. Rooms To Go is one of the leading furniture companies across the United States. In 2005 there was an exclusive Cindy Crawford furniture line launched with Rooms To Go. The company has a great number of showrooms and is one of the most popular furniture retailers. Rooms To Go provides furniture for bedroom, dining room, office, kitchen, living room that include sofas, chairs, tables, queen beds, sectionals and many other items. Besides, the company provides kids furniture: bedroom furniture, bed linens, rugs and accessories.

Rooms To Go reviews and complaints

1.7
Havertys Furniture
360 reviews
1.9
Do you have something to say about Rooms To Go? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup