3.8
Style and Design

Hello.I purchased a powered sofa recliner on July 3, 2017..

I contacted rooms to go at least 10 times by phone and my email. I was given different time frames and different excuses like they would call me 3-5 days concerning this. I never got a call and after waiting and waiting I finally get an email stating that they want me to get 2 estimates for the damage and want me to submit this to them after waiting since august 3 for someone to repair the damaged floor caused by their defective furniture.

I was never contacted and i still have not got a supervisor or manager to talk to concerning this i spent good money but received very poor service from them in return...I do not know what happened to rooms to go as they used to be very good and now i would never every buy from them again in fact i am telling everyone I know not to buy from them anymore as well am very upset but please anyone reading this never buy from rooms to go please....

Review about: Sofa.

Reason of review: Damaged floor from defective sofa.

Preferred solution: check sent to me directly.

Had an Experience with Rooms To Go?

Comments

TellUsRTG

We are disappointed to learn of the lack of service you've received thus far, and we'd be happy to help any way we can. Care to email us your order info and feedback to TellUs@RoomsToGo.com?

to TellUsRTG #1366653

I am Bitter towards Rooms to Go at this point and am very very upset that my nice hard wood floors were damaged There is nothing that rooms to Go will do for me. It is my loss but i will never refer anyone to them ever again.

Rooms to Go has changed as it was never this bad and i always loved the furniture as well as the service but they are certainly not like that anymore...

As a last resort i even tried contacting a ceo or manager or someone higher in the company but they refused to allow me to talk to him.

TellUsRTG
to Anonymous #1380029

We would love to help out anyway that we can, just send us the order details to Tellus@Roomstogo.com. We hope to hear from you soon!

to TellUsRTG #1366655