Union City, Tennessee
1.3K views

I have purchased damaged furniture. Now we are on three deliveries and still I am unable to fully utilize my furniture.

I do have to say that the local store has been very understanding after I told them I was going to hire a attorney. I would recommend that Rooms To Go takes a look at these post because these are the real people that will relay there nightmare to future customers. The inconvenience that we have to go through is horrible and even if my situation was to resolved. I will now buy from another furniture company.

IF I HAD SEEN THIS WEBSITE IN THE BEGINNING, I WOULD HAVE CERTAINLY BOUGHT SOMEWHERE ELSE. WARRENTY ISSUES, DAMAGED FURNITURE, BAIT AND SWITCH, AND FURNITURE THAT FALLS APART. THE POST GO ON AND ON. THESE ARE REAL PEAPLE WITH REAL ISSUES.

Why does the company not try to realize. Make it right and try and give the customers a small gesture for there inconvenience. I have spent thousands of dollars at Rooms to Go but will not ever buy from them again. I recommend shop around.

Find out what their damage policy is, warrenties, make them put it in writing.

I will recommend that my friends, family, coworkers, and anywhere that cares. SHOP SOMEWHERE ELSE.

Comments

warmweatherwoman

We purchased 2 Cindy Crawford sleep sofas from Rooms to Go on 10-31-13. The furniture was delivered in good condition with the exception of the sleeper mechanisms that were hanging down below the bottom of the sofas, YES, both of them so I called the manufacturer, H.M.

Richards in Alabama. They came to the conclusion that the wrong mechanisms were installed (sent photos) and that I had to call Rooms to Go. In the many conversations that I had with them the final outcome was that the 'parts' were not available and they offered me an exchange of items or a certain percentage off the price.

The both servicemen that they sent out were not geniuses, if you catch my drift, and I felt that I was not going to get a any further. I will contact an attorney and see what I can do and also contact the manufacturer again.

Cindy Crawford http://www.roomstogo.com/product/Living-Room-Sets/Cindy-Crawford-Home-Hadly-7-Pc-Living-Room/8703584P

Cindy Crawford Home Hadly 7 Pc Living Room Set from Rooms To Go - Disappointing

We purchased this less than a year ago. We LOVED the modern style of the set as well as the colors and the fabric texture. The cushions/foam density is not holding up at all under weight and 'squishing' and has become extremely uncomfortable! We really hardly use the furniture and think this is unbelievable! The fabric is stretching and the weave is no longer 'tight' as well as strings are becoming loose as well on the edge of the cushions.

I called 10/17/13 and had to have a service tech come out and look to give a report of his findings. The service tech came 10/23/13 and said that there was an issue with the foam density and the fabric, manufacturers problem. Said he would write his report stating this fact and someone from RTG would be calling me in 5-7 days. No one from Rooms to Go called me after almost 2 weeks.

I called them today and they told me the service tech said there were no issues. I argued the fact and told them I know what he said. He was very firm and disappointed in his findings that the density of the foam and the fabric were having issues. I told them, that I feel RTG doesn't want to take care of the real problem and that surely he submitted his report as he stated? And asked to take this up the chain, that I was very unhappy and each time they come out I miss work.

After 20 mins on hold they said they would replace the cushions. I said just the seat cushions or the back ones as well? They are all having issues. She said just the seat cushions that come with the pcs. I said that will be the same problem as we have now? She put me on hold again and came back saying they will offer an authorize to re-select equal or greater value in the store.

While I love the set, the quality is poor, it's really sad. I just worry that we will have issues with the new selection as well for replacement. We have made several purchases from Rooms to Go, all have had issues with delivery of tables and such being scratched, hacked, damaged before delivery or during, etc. Each time you have to wait for someone to come out (wow, job security!?). It's very disappointing. In another room, we have a leather sofa (the real leather, not bonded leather that will peel) that we love as well as a side chair and have no issues with those items.

Same issue as many other people. Bought a leather sectional.

Leather peeling and tearing apart at the seems after a year.

It is only me and my husband using the furniture. Extremely poor quality.