On 07/23/12 I visited the rooms to go store in Melbourne, FL.I found a sofa, love seat and table set that I liked and purchased it.

Delivery was set for Saturday 07/28/12...... GREAT! My furniture is delivered on time AWESOME!!!! My furniture shows up damaged.....

UNBELIEVABLE! My sofa, which has the power recline option, has damaged rails that cause the whole body of the couch to twist when you recline it. Even the guys who delivered/set it up were like, "Whoa!!! That is F'd up" My love seat looks like they laid it on the armrest for hours which caused the armrest to look like a pancake.

One of the tables I bought came with the wrong hardware..... What the ***?!?!?!?! I call customer service. Customer service tells me that they can have a "Tech" out to repair the furniture in 2 weeks........

Excuse me? I tell her they can come pick up their broken furniture instead. I paid $2500.00 for furniture in NEW condition. Not stuff that people have been throwing around.

She tells me that she can have replacement furniture delivered to me in a week. I agree to this. However, if this furniture shows up like the last bunch, I will be returning it ALL!

P.S.for the RTG employee who seems to be trolling around this forum my invoice # is 16755061 purchased from store #103.

Review about: Rooms To Go Repair.

Had an Experience with Rooms To Go?

Comments

I’m so sorry to hear about your recent delivery. Experiences like this are certainly not normal, but as furniture products are large and fragile commodities to ship and transport, we are aware that situations can sometimes arise. Because of this, we do have procedures in place to take care of such matters.

Thank you for providing the order information with your post. With this, I was able to see the exchange delivery that you had set up earlier. I will make sure share your experience with our quality staff so that all precautions can be taken to prevent this from happening again.

In regards to the hardware, I did not see any notes mentioning this information. Can you send me an email to tellus@roomstogo.com with which table you need the new hardware for, or you can reach our call center directly at 1-888-709-5380 option 2.