I purchased some furniture from them a few months ago - one piece was a large floor standing mirror.It was delivered damaged, I didn't think anything of it just requested a replacement - 4 replacements later they still could not deliver an undamaged piece.

I placed several calls requesting to speak to a manager - but when you call they cant put you on the phone with them, they have to submit a request to have the manager call you back which is obscene.

I filed a complaint with my credit card company thinking that would get them to call me back but nothing has work.This was the first time that I ever purchased anything from Rooms to Go and I have never been so disappointed with quality and customer service in my life.

Had an Experience with Rooms To Go?

Comments

TellUsRTG

This is definitely not what we like to hear about experiences with Rooms To Go. We would like to look more into your account to see what more we can do to assist you with this mirror. Please contact us at TellUs@RoomsToGo.com with "Attention Pissed Consumer" in the subject line, along with your order details so we can investigate further.