Houston, Texas

I just had my house freshly painted and the delivery guys scratched 2 walls. They took down the garland around my front door and left it in my drive way and took the wreath off and laid it in a chair in my house.

They didn't put the beds together that I paid them extra to do but gave a lame excuse why they couldn't and left the pieces in my garage. I called and wanted a refund on the delivery fee and it was like pulling teeth to even get anyone to call me back. They were oh so attentive when we were making a 15,000.00 purchase. When reported about the garland, wreath and scratches they had no response.

Like it was no big deal.

I guess it is a standing practice for them to damage your home and think nothing of it. I will never purchase anything from this store again and I would advise everyone else to look elsewhere.

Comments

TellUsRTG

I am very sorry to hear that you have had this much disappointment with Rooms To Go. We at Rooms To Go take pride and integrity with our company and do not condone this type of behavior from our employees.

If you could please send me your order details to Tellus@roomstogo.com with "Attention Pissed Consumer" as the subject line so that I may investigate this further. Look forward to hearing from you.