Took my elderly aunt and uncle into store to purchase recliner.was going to pay cash for chair and said I wanted to pick it up as I have a truck.

Was told it was "required" delivery. Asked to speak to manager ...same story, different book. "Required" delivery. When I asked him to explain, he said "delivery people have to get paid too!" Asked him to discount the chair by $50.00 to cover the cost of a delivery I didn't want and he refused.

Contacted their corporate office and they are absolutely not interested in helping the customer...completely understand the store environment if the corporate office is the same way! Still can't understand how a company walks away from $799.00 cash over $50. All they had to do was bring the chair to store for me to pick up...wouldn't really cost them anything. They refuse.

I walked away.

There are other recliners at other stores.Sad part is we still have to purchase 2 living room sets with 2 TV's and 3 Bedroom sets....guess we won't be getting that from RTG!

Review about: Delivery Service.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Had an Experience with Rooms To Go?

Comments

Hollywood, Florida, United States #1329755

Customer service is the most unprofessional, untrained, arrogant and undesirable personnel a company could have. Will never buy from RTG unless I want to have a miserable day.