Style and Design

On May 7, 2018 I Purchased a sleeper sofa from rooms to go the first attempt to deliver the couch had black marks on the cushions and the base. I refuse delivery two weeks later we attempted another delivery the same marks were on the couch and different places on all the cushions.

I again refused delivery. Another week later the third delivery and the couch is dirty has a cut at the bottom and is missing one of the solid panels in the back of the couch. I notified customer service and they are supposedly sending out a repair man. That would be four days of my time wasted on rooms to go on a defective couch.

Of course they refused to give me any monetary compensation other than The delivery fee.

Considering the time and aggravation and the I rolling and rude behavior of the deliveryman telling me to hurry up they have other deliveries to make, I am very unhappy with the product and service. I could have gone to Goodwill and got my couch to this quality.

Comments

TellUsRTG

We definitely need more information on this as we were not able to see anything wrong in the photos provided. Can you please email us your order info to TellUs@RoomsToGo.com? We would be more than happy to help in any way that we can!