Bought a "stressless" type chair with ottoman.Chair is fine, but the "leatherette" on the Ottoman is peeling off, it is not usable.

This is clearly a defect in the fabric. Rooms to go, is not standing behind this, it is out of warranty. Too bad for us. Will not buy from them ever again.

Contacted customer service, they had us send pictures, then they called and said they would not do anything because it was too late.

Why have us bother with pictures when they knew they wouldn't do anything.Once again, I would not deal with a company that does not stand behind its product.

Review about: Ottoman.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Quality of furniture, Cheap made products.

Had an Experience with Rooms To Go?

Comments

TellUsRTG

We are sorry to hear of the lack of service that you've received thus far, and would love to get the details your experience. Care to send us your order info and your feedback to TellUs@RoomsToGo.com?

Rooms To Go is a total scam, especially for its "Force Field" project Rooms To Go "The quality of RTG furnitures sucks! And their so-called "Force Field" treatment is a total scam!!!! Purchased one Cindy Crawford Sidney Road sofa, one loveseat and one ottoman from RTG's supercenter..." Read more Rooms To Go - The worse customer service I have ever experienced! Rooms To Go "I purchased thousands of dollars of furniture and financed much of it at 0%. Sounds good...I have a few years to pay back $5,000.00,HOWEVER, I was not only over charged..." Read more Rooms To Go - Cindy Crawford furniture worst quality in the world Rooms To Go "I bought a Cindy Crawford sofa and loveseat in December 2015, and three months later, all the cushions lost the firmness and shape, looking really old and ugly. So I..." Read more Horrific LIARS AT ROOMS TO GO Rooms To Go "MY LEATHER SOFA'S ARE PEELING AND CRACKING AND CAUSE MY SON TO GET SICK AND ROOMS TO GO OFFERED ME A FULL CREDIT FOR RE SELECTION AND NOW A COUPLE..." Read more Outdoors RV Timber Ridge 250RDS  not the quality you expect. Outdoors Rv "I to have had many issues with my trailer. We purchased a 2015 Timber Ridge the summer of 2016. I also feel ORV misrepresents their product. Initial quality and construction..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Refund money and broke item Lazada Philippines "Im really dissapointed in my order in lazada because i cannot use my order because when they deliverd and i try to use but its broke, this is 2x i..." Read more Helzberg Diamonds - Scamed Helzberg Diamonds "In April i bought my fiancee an engament ring from Helzberg. Its 14k white gold diamonds and blue sapphires. It after taxes was $3064.00 i lost my job do to..." Read more Century Communities Refusal to Fix Their Issue Century Communities "My wife and I bought a home in the Reserve at Bay Creek in Loganville Georgia on January 20, 2016. Almost immediately (January 22, 2016) we started noticing water stains..." Read more