Rooms To Go - Defective leather couch, love seat, end tables.
We bought a living room set from Rooms To Go and before the warranty was out we had to have our couch replaced because the color was rubbing off.We were told it was a manufacturing defect.
I wanted them to replace the love seat because I was afraid the same thing would happen to it but they would not do it. We also had to have our two end tables replaced because the wood bubbled luckily they were still under warranty. Then just recently after the warranty was out my love seat which we have had for barely two years now the color started rubbing off of it too. We contacted the main office and they said they would give us in store credit and they would take the couch and love seat back.
They also said they had been having trouble with this couch and love seat set with the color rubbing off. Well the in store credit they offered us would only let us buy a set less than what we had or we could add more of our own money to get the set we originally had.
We asked them if they would just exchange the love seat for another one which would of been less than the in store credit amount they had offered us and they said no.I will never buy another thing from Rooms To Go and I hope no one else does either.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Leather Furniture Set
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "It is more like "Rooms to Garbage". I bought a sectional couch "bonded leather" and after 2 years every piece of the sectional started flaking and peeling off. Don't ever..."
- "I Purchased a leather recliner sofa from Rooms To Go Clearance Center in July, 2010. It had a couple small marks on the outside corners from being moved around, but..."
- "I order living set, King bedroom set,dining table set, entertainment set received some broken some missing pieces want back to the store they replace another order and it come some..."
- "I ordered my son a basketball hoop as a Christmas gift from the Home Depot website on December 22nd, 2016. The delivery was supposed to be delivered on the first..."
- " Frank's Auto Credit is a Family Owned and Operated, Independent Buy-Here Pay-Here Dealer that was established in 1995 by Frank M. Lynch. For nearly 20 Years Frank's Auto Credit..."
- "So I have worked for the company for a few years now at a few different chains in a few different states. Each time transferring easily to my current postion..."
- "3:30 after scheduled departure AA 61 DFW to NRT we are hostages on the plane. Never once did a flt attnd offer anything, no water. Nothing. All they did..."
- "All I heard was "Corporate took away the numbing cream." It was because the technicians were using it all up as their get free treatments when at work. So when..."
- "It was time to get my HOT HEADS renewed and I went to a Salon In Grapevine Texas. I paid 890 to have new extensions ordered and asked for the..."