Rooms To Go - Defective leather couch, love seat, end tables.
We bought a living room set from Rooms To Go and before the warranty was out we had to have our couch replaced because the color was rubbing off.We were told it was a manufacturing defect.
I wanted them to replace the love seat because I was afraid the same thing would happen to it but they would not do it. We also had to have our two end tables replaced because the wood bubbled luckily they were still under warranty. Then just recently after the warranty was out my love seat which we have had for barely two years now the color started rubbing off of it too. We contacted the main office and they said they would give us in store credit and they would take the couch and love seat back.
They also said they had been having trouble with this couch and love seat set with the color rubbing off. Well the in store credit they offered us would only let us buy a set less than what we had or we could add more of our own money to get the set we originally had.
We asked them if they would just exchange the love seat for another one which would of been less than the in store credit amount they had offered us and they said no.I will never buy another thing from Rooms To Go and I hope no one else does either.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Leather Furniture Set
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "We purchased the Cindy Crawford, "Crosby Street" feather sectional in May of 2015. I didn't realize that I was buying a hazardous couch until the first time I sat on..."
- "Will NEVER purchase RTG ever again! We have spent hours dealing with costumer service and getting passed around... worthless!! We bought our 3 piece leather set with power 3 years..."
- "Purchased living room ensemble which included sectional sofa, end tables, entertainment wall unit, and as a bonus, a 50" plasma TV. Also purchased the "protection" plan for the..."
- "It was time to get my HOT HEADS renewed and I went to a Salon In Grapevine Texas. I paid 890 to have new extensions ordered and asked for the..."
- " On Jan. 14th we took our 9-year-old English Bulldog for a bath only. She had no health issues. Within 35-40 minutes from drop off time, Petco called and said we..."
- "All I heard was "Corporate took away the numbing cream." It was because the technicians were using it all up as their get free treatments when at work. So when..."
- "I bought a Victoria Secret blanket from a girl named ac96 and She tried to make a lie up and won't refund my money, I want every fine back on..."
- "Just as others have stated, I should have read reviews first. I am so disappointed and frustrated with this joke of a company. However, I have filed a complaint with..."
- "Hi i placed a order at 6:00pm today on December 2nd and the rep told me it will be about 20-30 minute wait for my order,i went to Dominos pizza..."