We bought a living room set from Rooms To Go and before the warranty was out we had to have our couch replaced because the color was rubbing off.We were told it was a manufacturing defect.
I wanted them to replace the love seat because I was afraid the same thing would happen to it but they would not do it. We also had to have our two end tables replaced because the wood bubbled luckily they were still under warranty. Then just recently after the warranty was out my love seat which we have had for barely two years now the color started rubbing off of it too. We contacted the main office and they said they would give us in store credit and they would take the couch and love seat back.
They also said they had been having trouble with this couch and love seat set with the color rubbing off. Well the in store credit they offered us would only let us buy a set less than what we had or we could add more of our own money to get the set we originally had.
We asked them if they would just exchange the love seat for another one which would of been less than the in store credit amount they had offered us and they said no.I will never buy another thing from Rooms To Go and I hope no one else does either.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Leather Furniture Set
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- " Between 2009 and 2011 we bought several pieces of furniture from the Willow Wood RTG in Northwest Houston totaling about $6000.00 dlls. Among those was a dining room set that included..."
- "The biggest mistake I made was purchasing "leather" sectional couch from the RTG Boca Raton Store in December of 2009. When purchased, we were told how durable of a piece..."
- "I purchased $4000 worth of furniture at Rooms To Go. Two months later one of lamps tipped over and broke into many pieces. I am so surprised at how easily..."
- "It was time to get my HOT HEADS renewed and I went to a Salon In Grapevine Texas. I paid 890 to have new extensions ordered and asked for the..."
- " On Jan. 14th we took our 9-year-old English Bulldog for a bath only. She had no health issues. Within 35-40 minutes from drop off time, Petco called and said we..."
- "3:30 after scheduled departure AA 61 DFW to NRT we are hostages on the plane. Never once did a flt attnd offer anything, no water. Nothing. All they did..."
- "1990 Chickasha Dr. Pfafftown, NC 27040 October 27, 2016 Patient Relations Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center, Medical Center Boulevard, Winston-Salem, NC 27157 To Whom It May Concern: Let me first say that I have almost..."
- "Please refer to the attaching photo with the purse I bought at USA about 3 years ago by US$ 218.00, however I am really disappointed that the quality of..."
- "Several attempts were made by email to support to Whitepages to opt out of their website publication of personal information that is inaccurate, and their replies by email attempted to..."