New Port Richey, Florida

purchased leather sofa ($1300) after 30 days sofa became defective, barely used. requested refund, told they would only replace with same.

Unprofessional, rude, nasty and difficult to communicate with. Stay away from this company they treat their customers like garbage! pictures on taken......disgusted. Tried very hard to communicate and express the why we lost trust in their product and they did not care.

I will never recommend them; considering small claims and writing to every agency possible so others will not be deceived or ripped off with the same experience. The quality is so bad it is sad that Cindy Crawford would allow her name to be attached to this sofa.

Product or Service Mentioned: Cindy Crawford Home Auburn Hills Leather Sofa.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Rooms To Go Cons: Poor quality, Lack of customer control with delivery, Unprofessional.

• Sofa Rooms To Go

Comments

TellUsRTG

Sorry to hear about your experience. Per the signed sales receipt after 48 hours from sale have passed we repair or replace non confirming furniture.

I would love to look over your order. Are you able to send me the above details along with your order info to Tellus@Roomstogo.com?