Safford sofa, chair & ottoman was delivered July 7.Called them on the July 9th.

Sit on chair or sofa and feel like you're going to slide off. Back cushions faded look. Very uncomfortable. Lay on sofa and almost roll off.

Springs in sofa low to floor. seat cushions go flat when you sit on them. Can't get money back. will swap out or deliver another one, will pick up and charge a restocking fee of $250.00.

only get store credit.

Have been calling since the 9th, on Aug 3rd talked to store manager.They aren't worried about customer satifaction and they don't warrant comfort.

Had an Experience with Rooms To Go?

Comments

We got the same sofa and love seat set from Lacks about 1.5 years ago, and we've had the same problems.When I found it in their showroom, I was so pleased.

It was exactly what I was looking for style wise, seemed really comfortable and sturdy when my husband, kids, and I sat on it, but when we received the furniture we learned quickly that the quality left much to be desired.The wood support beams on right side of the sofa broke after 2 months of owning it, the cushions are all flat and lifeless, and the fabric looks like it belongs to older piece of furniture because it's so dull and faded.

I'm sorry to hear about the problems you are experiencing with the living room set and would like to look further into your concerns. Please email us your order information at tellus@roomstogo.com.