I purchased new Cindy Crawford living room furniture from the Rooms to Go store in Arlington, Texas off of Cooper Street.They delivered the off white couches stained with black marks I waited 11-5:30 on the delivery.

They delivered the Cindy Crawford dining room table set with a broken and damaged table. They came out a 2nd time with a delivery window of 11-3 showed up at 5:00 with another dirty couch and the delivery drivers were rude and dirty hands and shoes on a white clove delivery. Well the third time was not a charm I waited the next weekend until 7:00pm when they showed up with black hand prints all over on the sofa next to the inspected by supervisor white glove delivery sign. They are refusing to refund my money.

Do not buy furniture from Rooms to Go!!!!!!!!I have contacted the Cindy Crawford manufacturer.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of poor quality product and unprofessional customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of living room furniture and associated monetary loss in the amount of $1600. Rooms To Go needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned living room furniture in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Rooms To Go.

Had an Experience with Rooms To Go?

Comments

You should not have accepted delivery on the damaged merchandise in the first place.As soon as you noticed any damage during the delivery process, you should have had the delivery people take the furniture right back out the door and put it back on the truck.

Its called buyer right of refusal on damaged new merchandise.

Once you accept delivery and sign off on the delivery paper work.You basically give up your legal right to get out of the purchase contract and you can only hope the seller of the goods will work with you to resolve any issues.