I should have listened to the reviews and not ever purchased anything from this store.I bought kids furniture and it was on back order for over 2 months.

Finally when it is delivered the mirror was scratched and dented and the night stand was literally broken!! And to top that off the dresser didn't even match the other pieces!! I called to find out when they would be able to send the correct pieces and it's still on back order for another 2 1/2 months. I told them to come and get the furniture that I shouldn't have to wait 5 months for kids furniture.

The Customer Service Rep said, "sorry, they were not coming to get the furniture". I purchased it and it's mine. Wow!! That's great customer service!!

They delivered the wrong and broken pieces and it's my fault.I was going to buy formal living furniture from them, but....I don't think so!

Had an Experience with Rooms To Go?

Comments

I'm sorry to hear about the problems you experienced with your order and would like to look further into your concerns. Please email me your order information at tellus@roomstogo.com.