The absolute worst company i have ever dealt with.5000 worth of furniture delivered and looked like it came from second hand store.

Mattresses were filthy, endtables had no hardware, and lamp broken. Leather Sofa had several ink pen marks on it. The second leather sofa they brought out for replacement had a slash across the front. The third leather sofa had a gouge in the front.

customer service representatives are rude. The last person said "how dare I not take a sofa with a gouge in it, certainly it is better than the ink marks." One agent said they were going to cancel the warranties I purchased and deliver one more sofa.

They deliver junk, cancel your warranties...they are basically stealing from you.

Had an Experience with Rooms To Go?

Comments

dobsylyn

I was just ready to comment...negatively...when I noticed they are trying to rectify the situation.I hope you're happy with the customer service.

If not, you should reply to let us know if they hold up to their promises and warranties.Thanks.

Jpark
#171933

Dear Cocopop - we are very sorry to see you are upset.I can assure you that Rooms To Go does not intend to disappoint our customers in any way.

If you would, please email us the account details so we can look into your situation and make things right.TellUs@RoomsToGo.com