Angier, North Carolina

Delivery was scheduled between 11-3. AT 1pm they called and said they were running behind and that they would be there between 3-5.

At 5pm, we called them to find out when they would be there. We already wasted the entire day home, we had plans in the evening. They told us they would call us back after calling the driver. Half hour later they never called us so we called them...AGAIN.

They then proceeded to tell us that they will be there by 8pm. 8pm? really? We both missed work today.

We had no furniture to sit on as we moved the old into the garage and we paced around the house all day waiting. They called us at 1pm to say they would be late, why couldnt they call again to say they were still late is beyond me. Someone needs to learn how to schedule more appropriately. This was the worst experience ever with them and customer service was rude.

I want to cancel the order but my husband said we waited this long we might as well wait until 8. If they aren't here by 8, my order will be canceled.

We have been sitting on the floor or kitchen chairs all day long while wasting our day away. Totally unacceptable way to do business.

Reason of review: poor custom service, problems with delivery .

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Rooms To Go Cons: Delivery process.

Comments

TellUsRTG

Wow JJB! This doesn't sound right!

I truly apologize you did not receive your delivery as scheduled.

We definitely need to look into this to find out what went wrong. Can you please send us your order info and details on your experience to TellUs@RoomsToGo.com?

TellUsRTG

Sorry to hear about the late delivery. Our drivers try their best to arrive within the four hour time frame provided. Are you able to send us an update to Tellus@Roomstogo.com?

@TellUsRTG

Not true. They rescheduled our delivery without notifying us and then never showed up.

We stayed up well past the time we usually go to bed for the delivery the your customer service promised would happen. Driver could of called hours early. But did he? No.

Not until 10 minutes after we were in bed.

We will never buy from RTG again. And we have spent well over $15,000 there.

@JJB

Wow! This doesn't sound right!

I truly apologize you did not receive your delivery as scheduled.