Snowshoe, West Virginia

We bought furniture from Rooms to Go 2 times.The first time the delivery company delivered a scuffed up box spring.

I thought ok maybe this was a one time occurence. I was wrong....the second time we bought $4000.00 worth of furniture and had it delivered. They put a hole in my wall (which we saw later) and marked up my stairway wall IN MY BRAND NEW HOUSE!!!! We got in touch with their delivery company and they said they wouldn't pay because we signed their electronic signing tablet.

The delivery guy said that we were signing saying that the furniture was delivered in one piece. He didn't mention that it exempted them from any damage they caused. I will not buy any more furniture from Rooms To Go because of this. Rooms To Go say they are not liable because it's the delivery company not them....WTH?

IF YOU HAVE A DELIVERY COMPANY DELIVER YOUR STUFF THEY ARE REPRESENTING YOU SO YOU SHOULD FIND A WAY TO FIX THE PROBLEM!!!. After this issue we will not shop at Rooms To Go anymore. In fact we went across the street to Havertys (who delivers the furniture themselves) and bought another $6000.00 worth of furniture for the rest of our rooms.

(Delivered professionally with no problems.) Rooms TO Go your delivery company is losing you money and giving YOU a bad name.I don't expect any resolution to the matter because I am just one consumer who will not affect the bottom line but BUYER BEWARE of my experience.

Had an Experience with Rooms To Go?

Comments

Delivery claims are a very sensitive matter that is not taken lightly. If you can send us an email to tellus@roomstogo.com with the order information and details of what occurred, we can take a closer look into the situation to see if there may be any other options that we have available to offer.