Greensboro, North Carolina

Purchased a king size bed, mattress & two nightstands at the store on Wendover Ave. Delivery was set-up very quickly within two weeks on a Saturday.

They give you a four hour block for delivery. The furniture was delivered within about two hours of the start time. Due to a death in the family we waived the set-up & did it latter ourselves. One of the nightstands was damaged, called customer service they ordered a new piece and set-up another delivery time.

All went well with our experience until they showed up 10 minutes before the 11 to 3 delivery time frame. I had to pick up my daughter from volleyball practice at her school at 11 am. They called and would not wait for fifteen minutes for me to get home. Now we have to reschedule another four hour block at another time.

For the record the delivery crew is an independent contractor, but as a self employed business owner I would never do this to one of my customers. Fifteen minutes......Wow what customer service.

Product or Service Mentioned: Rooms To Go Pick Up Service.

Comments

Sounds to me like you agreed to the time window and they were within that time window. Furniture has to be shipped and damage does occur, that is life.

They sent you a new piece of furniture and made it right. I have worked in the delivery field and owned and operated a moving company.

I can tell you that if people would just make arrangements to be home on the day or at least during the time window instead of the delivery team having to call and track them down that time window would shrink. So get over yourself.

TellUsRTG

We apologize for the experience you had with your delivery. We would like to look further into this as we do expect our drivers to try and work with our customers.

Please email us at TellUs@RoomsToGo.com "Attention Pissed Consumer" so we can review this with our delivery company. Again we apologize and look forward to better serving you in the future.