3.7K views

My mom bought my daughter a bedroom set for her birthday and when they delivered the bed they assembled it outside in the yard and left quite a bit of trash on the grass and curb. The delivery driver refused to take the old mattress.

When I told the delivery driver to take the old mattress he said no and said he didn't work for Rooms To Go. My husband went to the store to look for the salesman and he was out. They assured my husband they would pick it up the following day. My husband took off half a day of work and as of 10:00 pm they have not shown up.

I called my salesman, Smiley Ayub, and he said they would be here. Spoke with the manager and he said they would be here in 20 minutes and they did not. Love the look of the furniture, but not the customer service. I purchased the furniture at the Willowbrook store in Houston, Tx.

Wish I could contact Cindy Crawford or Sofia Vergara to let them know who they are representing. Save yourself the headache and go somewhere else.

Comments