Leeds, Alabama

DO NOT SIGN any waivers when you receive your delivery. You are paying for your furniture to be delivered and carefully placed in your house. If they break anything, it's on them. Of course you want to move your breakables, that's just smart. BUT, in my case, they put *** in my door and now they have turned their back on me.

The delivery personnel bullied my 80 year old mother into signing a waiver, which she was not aware of or received a copy of to waive all liability. Now they are not standing behind the damage.

The fact is that my mother is elderly, she was told by the delivery personnel that they would not bring the sofa into the house without her signature, so she incitingly signed the form.

The fact is that I was not there, I never authorized my mother to sign anything on my behalf, nor does she own the house or the sofa. The delivery personnel did not verify if she was authorized to sign, so the waiver is no good. I will not stand up in court, as she was manipulated to sign it.

Product or Service Mentioned: Delivery Service.

Rooms To Go Cons: Delivery service.

Comments

TellUsRTG
#1162060

This sounds terrible. Are you able to send us your order info along with the above details to Tellus@Roomstgo.com?