I ordered a sofa recliner at the store in North Charleston on 12/16/16 and paid for express delivery which was supposed to be delivered before Christmas on today 12/22/16.When the piece arrived it was not what I ordered.

The shipping tag for the piece I ordered was attached to a sectional sofa piece which clearly did not fit the description. I was told by the delivery guy that if I left the piece at my house they would be able to do an exchange before Christmas as opposed to after Christmas if they took it back. I let them leave the piece then called was called by customer service to see how the delivery went. I was told that I would receive what I ordered on January 3.

Merry F*****G Christmas. I told them that they need to come and get what was left as I was going to put it in the garage and not be responsible for any "unforseen circumstance". I was told that they are coming back to get it today.

So much for express delivery.I am done with Rooms 2 Go.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of sofa. Rooms To Go needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sofa in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Rooms To Go.

Had an Experience with Rooms To Go?

Comments

TellUsRTG

We are truly sorry to hear of the lack of service you've received, and would love the opportunity to look into this for you. Care to send us your order info, and the details on your experience @ TellUs@RoomsToGo.com?