San Antonio, Texas

I spent $9600 on bedroom furniture. The delivery people made a mess unpacking the furniture in the house.

All of the furniture has damage of some sort. I called the store and spoke to the manager, and was told that they would not offer any kind of discount for the furniture. Notice I called them, they did not contact me. I don't think they would have ever bothered to call.

At this point I have no idea if or when I will even receive an undamaged version of the furniture I have already paid for. Absolutely stunned and totally disappointed.

I would really like to send it all back or shove it up their *** and get my money back.

They have HORRIBLE customer service, poor quality, and no follow up. I would recommend that you avoid even going into the store.

Reason of review: Poor customer service, bad quality, damage, and price..

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Rooms To Go Pros: Nice sales person.

Rooms To Go Cons: Awful delivery, Are not offering any way to fix the problem, Cust service or delivery people.

Comments

I'm very disappointed with rooms to go. Bought some furniture some mths ago.

The furniture is starting to have a cracked old look. Call the store where it was bought from.

The Manager said there's nothing they can do. I would never buy furniture from there again.

TellUsRTG

Sorry to hear that you feel this way. Care to send us your order info to Tellus@Roomstogo.com?