Houston, Texas

I have had to worst experience possible dealing with Rooms To Go! High purchase approximately $2,000 worth of living room furniture with that being said my the delivery times were messed up and I didn't get all of my furniture for approximately a month-and-a-half when I was supposed to get them in one week...

I asked to speak with management and got the run-around and when I finally spoke with the manager they also were rude! I opted to pay off my furniture in 90 days only to be charged and extra $555 when I was trying to get it paid off in that time! The service was horrible the staff is just as bad and I will never purchase another item from Rooms To Go Again... I also will never refer anyone to them as well...

I was promised a credit because of my problems and issues only to be denied that... this company is a rip off and not worth doing business with...

I wish I would have read 1000 + negative reviews before I made a purchase... You live and you learn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

You had to use the Acceptance now program because you credit is messed up from being a dead beat. Your the one that agreed to the contact with lease to own. Read what you sign maybe that why you has bad credit.

TellUsRTG

I would love to have the chance to look over your account. Are you able to send your order information to Tellus@Roomstogo.com?