Verified Reviewer

1.2

My wife and I are both disabled. We purchased two bedroom sets for our grandkids for our home.

The purchase was made on August 6 and delivery was October 1. I explained to the sales person that I need full service. I have a stair lift in the house. I was assured that they would deliver, setup , and move the old furniture down stairs to the garage.

I was charged $249 extra on the bill The delivery people would not move the old furniture and left some of it in the rooms some in the hallway but would not take it down stairs or out of the way. Quite the mess. My wife and I are in our 70's . She is a stroke victim and has trouble walking.

In my many years of buying appliances and furniture, ive never had such terrible customer service. I will never buy from Rooms to go again

I called customer service while delivery was here and they politely blew me off. Govern yourself carefully consumers

User's recommendation: Go somewhere else. You have choices.

Rooms To Go Pros: There are no pros in my opinion, Selection they had, No pros.

Location: 2950 Center Port Circle, Pompano Beach, FL 33064