I went to the Rooms to Go at Carolina Place, and bought $4,000 in furniture and paid for it right then.I was told I was going to get 5,000 miles on my Delta Sky Miles card.

It is shown on my receipt. I was told as soon as it is delivered, call the store and we will put the miles on your account. I tried calling Sunday and Monday (Oct. 14, 15) and was put on hold for 20-30 minutes each time.

I call the store again today, October 16, 2012 and I am told I should have called BEFORE the furniture is delivered. So, I have lost 5,000 miles on my account because SOMEBODY cannot get their stories straight, or I was out and out lied to.

Make up your mind.I am buying for a six bedroom house, and was going to buy another bedroom set and bonus room furniture, but believe I will be going back to Haverty's across the street.

Had an Experience with Rooms To Go?

Comments

If the promotional airline miles were on your finalized purchase order, there should be no reason why they can’t be applied. If you can send us an email with your order information to tellus@roomstogo.com, we can take a better look into this situation to see what is going on.