I ordered a floor lamp, which took 4 weeks to be delivered.Salesman said it was worth the delivery fee because they put it together for you.

Well that was a lie. The delivery man refused, eventually after calling the store to complain, he assembled it. It leaned crooked and he said that was the tightest he to make it. I got a call for feedback on the delivery, and I expressed my issues.

At this point I just didn't want the lamp anymore and I wanted to return the lamp back to RTG. They wouldn't hear of it, instead they wanted to send out a tech to fix it. So again after take leave from my job, a tech comes out and just takes pictures and it would file a report, which I will know the out come of return, exchange or refund in 3-5 days.. RTG calls to say the report shows no manufacture default and there will be not refund or return.

I was livid, and would not except that for answer. My brochure with my receipt states "customer satisfaction guaranteed". Another lie. After ten mins of refusing to accept no return or refund, I was given a chance to replace the lamp with a different one, but only had 30 days to decide.

I ordered furniture from RTG previously and had issues with them sending the wrong foot board, that took six weeks to get corrected.

At this point I will never buy from RTG again.I highly encourage you to shop elsewhere, if you want customer satisfaction.

Review about: Delivery Service.

I didn't like: Service received.

Had an Experience with Rooms To Go?

Comments