This is the first and last time I will ever purchase anyting from this piece of *** furniture store!We needed a table for company that we were having over for dinner.

We had just moved into an apartment and had not purchased a table yet! We paid cash for the *** thing the night before and my husband set up arrangements to pick it up from the warehouse in Lakeland (25 miles away) because they could not get it delivered in time. We got it home (nothing put together like the chairs that the saleslady said would be)and started to unwrap the boxes. The table had a big dent in it (even though the box looked fine)and there was no hardware to put the table bottom together!

I immediately called the store in Brandon and talked to the most unsympathetic Tracy (Ithink her name was) customer service(NOT) rep that I have EVER come across. When I explained to her that I needed the table for the next evenings dinner she snickered and said well unless you drive back to Lakeland and exchange it before 4pm(its now 2pm) then there's no way you are going to have it!

My husband called and talked to a manager (Michael Matthews) and he said that we would have to wait for a check to be issued from corporate (so we couldnt even go buy one from another store)!Needless to say our dinner plans had to be cancelled and I am telling everyone I know this story in hopes to keep any more poor customer service or purchases made from this store!

Trisha Jacob

Brandon,FL

Had an Experience with Rooms To Go?

Comments

Powdersville, South Carolina, United States #349979

Rooms to Go is so bad I will never use them again and warn anyone can warn about them.I have to laugh at their commercials because I know the real Rooms to Go is ***.

Cindy Crawford should be ashamed of herself.

PS - I received the same above e-mail from Rooms to Go but when I went to their website and explained my problems with them they did not offer to do anything to help.

I’m sorry to hear about the recent issues with your purchase, and having to cancel your dinner party plans. If possible, please email us the details of the order at tellus@roomstogo.com, we would like to see who was involved and possibly any options that we may still have available to further assist you.