MY name is Kionna Jones . Before I state my complaint , I will let it be known that I will write on every social social site and email everyone until I am heard .

I purchased a bedroom set and a dresser from rooms to go that was promised to be delivered on the 22nd of November . I am a paraplegic so until the bed was delivered I had to stay in a hotel due to the fact that I was unable to sleep on a floor or blow up bed until my bed was delivered. On the 24th of November was when the bed was actually delivered and it was delivered incorrectly and no dresser was available . They overcharged me for a King size head board and a King size slate when I ordered a Queen and informed me days later that my dresser was on back order .

I spoke with a store manager the same day and she informed me that they will fix the mistake on Monday , November ,27 and she will replace th dresser that was on back order with a dresser that was a little more exspensive bu they will charge me the same amount and the dresser will be delivered the same day as the queen head board and slates. On Monday November 27 Rooms to go delivered the correct pieces but there was still NO DRESSER. At this point , I call the store to speak to the manager name Danielle in Richmond VA on November 27,28, and the 29th and she has not returned my call YET. I contacted customer service where I had to encounter the most rudest, unprofessional representatives ever by the name of Alicia , and Courtney .

Both tried to rush me off of the phone and put me on hold for a length of time when I asked to speak to a supervisor . They were so unprofessional I asked could someone pull the call. Rooms to go did NO TYPE OF COMPENSATION DUE TO THE FACT THEY MESSED UP MY ORDER 4 times, I had to stay in a hotel for a length of time waiting on the correct bed , the worst customer service and yet , they did offer a different dresser that still did not come on time but since it was a little more they felt like they did me a favor my changing the difference . NOOOOOO !!!!!!!

I WILLLL NEVER PURCHASE FROM ROOMS TO GO AGAIN AND I WILL MAKE SURE NO ONE ELSE PURCHASE FROM THEM . They tried to treat me any kind of way due to my physical appearance and they thought I was incapable of handling this situation on my own .

If you see this PLEASE DO NOT PURCHASE FROM ROOMS TO GO THE MANAGERS , supervisors and corporate are no help ! They all work together to make sure you receive the WORST COSTUMER SERVICE AND FURNITURE Kionnajones@yahoo.com Order number 12445977

Review about: Furniture Set.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

TellUsRTG
#1402050

This is horrible to hear and certainly not the experience we expect any of our customers to have! We definitely need to more information on this. Can you please email us your order info to TellUs@RoomsToGo.com?

Everything looks nice in their showrooms, but the furniture is cheaply made, does not last, is overpriced and the customer service is notoriously incompetent.