Purchased a sofa set, ottoman, and full white queen bedroom set from Rooms-to-Go.Immediately after purchasing the sofa a board broke, a technician was sent out four weeks later to fix the couch, I had to work so my aunt was house-sat and he came in and said "these people are must be fat", my aunt was very upset and anguish at his remarks, and of course let him have it.

I am glad that I'm not obese or overweight because that would have made me more upset than I already was that he made the comment anyway. After he "fixed" the furniture they had to send him out again to reinforce the couch. Pretty much the couch was a faulty couch and he even admitted that it probably already had some manufacture defect prior to our purchase. So I called again because the couch broke AGAIN and a supervisor never called back.

Made another call and was told that our manufacturer's warranty was up, however our store sales specialist told us that we had up to two years and that our furniture would be professionally clean for up to two years...yeah right!

Please don't buy anything from these rude folks with their extreme poor customer service and quality furniture...go to Haverty's or Ethan Allen it's a better investment and their customer service is superb.I will never ever in my life purchase anything from Rooms-to-Go again and will make sure that my friends and family do the same, about to post on Facebook now so that should definitely get people to thinking about this product.

Had an Experience with Rooms To Go?

Comments

I can promise you that the behavior that you described by the technician is not tolerated at our offices. If you can email us your order details to tellus@roomstogo.com we would certainly like to take a closer look into the situation!