Houston, Texas
1.3

I bought a living room set from Rooms To Go, and I regret my purchase. I got the leather sofa, love seat, recliner, coffee table, side tables, sofa table, and two lamps. This purchase cost me way over $3000. In addition to all that I upgraded the chairs to the electrical recliners, boy was that a mistake!!!!

When the sales person told me about the warranty, he said it covered everything, so I got it. Now I am stuck with a chair that is not reclining and its not covered by the warranty. And the best part of all of this is the fact that they don't even send their repair guys to fix the problem.

Once the 1 year manufacture warranty is over they don't care about their customers! I called multiple times all they said is there is nothing they can do to help me.

What kind of customer service is that? The electrical reclining chairs have messed up multiple times since I got it within that same year. It is now two years and I am regretting all my purchases from Rooms to go!

Also, I am having trouble finding someone to repair it because they don't really know electrical.

Save your money! Buy your furniture somewhere else!!!

Reason of review: bad quality, one part of the chair looks deformed, customer service that cannot help, warranty that I thought I got from the sales guy.

Preferred solution: Replace the couch that is deformed and not working!.

• 2 Seat Recliner

Comments

TellUsRTG

Sorry to hear about this. Unfortunately once the warranty period expires, we can only suggest contacting a local furniture repair company to see what options they may have available. Sorry for the disappointment.