Beware - The commissioned employees will try their hardest to sell you a "protection" warranty on each piece of furniture you buy.This is fine until a month later when you get a call from "corporate" saying that the warranty you purchased doesn't cover what you were promised.

They then try to sell you an additional warranty. The whole process seems like a scam and you wouldn't think a large company like Rooms To Go would need to be sneaky like this but that is how it is.

After expressing my poor customer service to "corporate" - nothing was resolved and I am stuck with $160 in worthless "protection" coverage.

I should have purchased from a small - family owned furniture store.Lesson learned.

Review about: Rooms To Go Warranty.

Had an Experience with Rooms To Go?

Comments

I apologize for any confusion or misinformation that you may have been told. At Rooms To Go, we do offer a few different additional warranty services. If you believe that any information was told incorrectly, please feel free to contact us tellus@roomstogo.com!

Rooms To Go - Peeling Sofa and Loveseat Rooms To Go "We had our sofa and loveseat for almost two years before the "leather" started peeling away from the fabric. The store said there was only a 1-year warranty and we..." Read more Rooms To Go - The worse customer service I have ever experienced! Rooms To Go "I purchased thousands of dollars of furniture and financed much of it at 0%. Sounds good...I have a few years to pay back $5,000.00,HOWEVER, I was not only over charged..." Read more Rooms To Go - Love our Beachside Furniture Rooms To Go "First of all we had four inside dogs and four young grandchildren, so I was hesitant to purchase white/cream furniture, but it was the look I knew I wantes for..." Read more Rooms To Go - Shipping Service Review Rooms To Go "Terrible customer service. No one cares!!!!! My husband took off so that he could be here for the delivery of our kids bunk bed. When the delivery guys arrived and..." Read more Helzberg Diamonds - Scamed Helzberg Diamonds "In April i bought my fiancee an engament ring from Helzberg. Its 14k white gold diamonds and blue sapphires. It after taxes was $3064.00 i lost my job do to..." Read more Physicians Hair Restoration Center - BEWARE LOREN COMITOR engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING Physicians Hair Restoration Center "BEWARE – For reasons described below, Loren Comitor is a depraved individual with no morals or ethics and engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING while working with Dr. Carlos J Puig..." Read more Outback Steakhouse - Bad steak Outback Steakhouse "...the steaks had a awful smell. made my littile girl throw up. its was so bad that meat was like dissolving in my hand..." Read more Bosley - Not good at all Bosley "It happened 2 years ago, in Feb, I believe. I paid 14k to have 2,500 grafts put in. I went back a year later was kinda happy with the results..." Read more